Chapter 27

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

Chapter 27
𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐀𝐧 𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝.

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟑𝟏𝐬𝐭

𝟗:𝟏𝟒𝐚𝐦
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Last night Mina and Katsuki ended up sleeping over, at roughly 2:30 in the morning they started roughly making out on the sofa so you and Tomura went up to your bedroom to give them two privacy. You may or may not have gone another round, with Tomura practically rearranging your guts, but after that you two dropped your asses to sleep.

Your eyes gently opened to see Shigaraki peacefully sleeping beside you, his messy blue locs brushed all over his face and covering his eyes. You leaned over to push the hair out of the way in order to leave a kiss on his cheek.

His eyes slowly fluttered open and you smiled, "Morning Shi- Ow what the fuck." You were stopped mid sentence when he swiftly elbowed you in the face, pushing you back to the edge of the bed.

Tomura jumped up and looked around the room until he saw you watching him. "Oh. It's you." He let out a sigh of relief and helped you sit up, Shigaraki scooted next to you and rubbed the injured part of your face. Thankfully no mark was present.

"Sorry, you scared me n/n. I'm not really used to being woken up by people, I get shook about it." He pulled you into a hug and put on his jeans before walking out the room.

You put on your dressing gown and followed him downstairs to the living room. "Really?"

"Yeah, affection still sort of scares me. My family was never really the touchy-feely-comforty type you get me." He took his jumper out of the dryer and put it on before holding you by the waist and sinking his head into the crook of your neck.

"But I'll get to work on it. Lemme make breakfast, you go and get changed." Once Tomura let go of you, you noticed that the couch was empty and there was no sign of your friend and her man.

"Katsuki and Mina left already?" You asked as you took a fresh towel and toothbrush from the storage cupboard for Tomura.

"Yeah, Bakugo left me a message an hour ago. He said they were gonna go and freshen up at his place."

Tomura pulled out the eggs and sausages from the frying pan and placed them on two separate plates, he then poured the well seasoned beans on the side next to the buttered toast and put the fry up on the breakfast bar table. "I've got a few clothes in my bag, but it's in the car. Imma quickly go and get them alright?"

𝗦𝗶𝘀💕
——————————————-

𝗦𝗶𝘀💕
Hey n/n.