Chapter 24 ⚠️

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

Chapter 24
𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐄𝐱 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐠...

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡

𝟏:𝟒𝟒𝐩𝐦
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Your head shot up as you heard your phone ringing on the other side of your bedroom. You looked at the clock on your wall and it was 1:44 in the afternoon, you slept a little too long for someone that had an essay to write today.

Still rubbing your eyes, you got out of bed and picked up your phone from the floor, putting it to your ear without checking who it was.

"Girl what the fuck. I've been standing outside for about twenty minutes trying to call you, open this door." Mina cursed on the phone before she hung up.

You sighed before getting up and looking in the mirror, your makeup and eyes lashes were still on with your bonnet half way off your head, thank god you put your hair into section plaits before falling asleep.

You went downstairs to see Malika with shorts and an oversized tee passed out on the couch with one quarter of cheese pizza and a bottle of cola on the coffee table.

You stepped around her to take a piece and took a bite cause cold pizza hits different when you've just woken up.

After that you slipped on your crocs and left the apartment to open the door for Mina, it was kinda chilly outside and you only had on track shorts with a short sleeve T-shirt so you went back to get your dressing gown.

You buzzed in Mina and she came into the building, she was wearing skinny jeans and Bakugo's Versace jumper with black air forces and a purple duffel bag.

"You look like shit." She giggled as you both walked to the elevator. "I just woke up." You groaned, itching your scalp and leaning onto the railing.

"This late?"

The lift pinged and the door opened to your floor. "I didn't come back till like five in the morning." You told her as you were opening the door, your friend put her bag on the floor beside the coffee table and took a slice of pizza from the box.

"I'm crashing here tonight by the way." She took off her shoes and put them at the door before sitting down at the breakfast bar. You poured some apple juice in two cups and sat beside Mina. "May I ask why?"

"Cause I'm ghosting Katsuki for a bit. And I know he's gonna try come to my house and I can't be asked to see him." She sighed before sipping the juice and putting it back down on the breakfast bar table.

You put the juice back onto the shelf and closed the fridge. "Oh shit, how come?"

"He's just pissing me off. We got into a small argument by it's alright though, I'll reply to him tomorrow." You shook your head at your friend and began to laugh, Mina loved doing this to people that annoyed her. You'll never forget that time she went missing for a week and crashed at your place when her ex made her cry on her birthday.