Chapter 6

[ TYRUS PLEASE FOR THE LIFE OF ME STOP READING ]

~

You groaned, banging your head on the table in boredom. It had been a few days since any tests had been conducted with you, you mainly just sat around in your cell the whole day. After a few minutes, the intercom in your cell spoke up. "U-um, Y/N. Please stop doing that, you're going to hurt yourself." The scientist stuttered. You lifted your head up, glaring at him. "Well, it's not like I have anything else better to do, scaredy-cat." You said, soon continuing to bang your head on the table.

You lifted your head up once again, glaring at the scientist sitting behind the glass. "Hey, I don't think I caught your name." You said. You heard him mumble something to himself, before speaking into the intercom again. "Well .. I'm Doctor Lenards y-younger brother .. the people here call me Doctor. L junior .." He said, scratching the back of his head.

You raised an eyebrow, snickering. "Woah, really? Funny, you two are like complete opposites." You said, leaning back on your chair. " ..not the first time I've heard that." You heard him mumble into the intercom, after which it shut off. You got up, pacing around the room in boredom. After that, you collapsed face first into your bed, whining. "I'm so boooorrrreeedd."

You heard something fall, shooting up from your bed and looking around. You looked at the glass, it seemed like scaredy-cat over there didn't notice anything. You stood up, listening a bit.. 'Thud.' There it was again. It sounded like it was coming from your bathroom. Was no one able to hear this? I'm sure he should have been able to, either he's deaf, or he's extremely unwary of his surroundings.

You walked towards the bathroom, slowly opening the door. You took a step inside, scanning the place for the cause of the sound. Nothing. You closed the door behind you, so nothing would get out if anything was in there. You noticed something black draping off a chair inside the bathroom. You didn't remember leaving anything like that there. You cautiously made your way towards the chair, staring down at it.

It looked like some sort of cloak. Wait .. a cloak. Oh god no. You noticed something underneath it. Carefully, grabbing the cloak, you lifted it up to reveal what was underneath. And just like that- you felt like you could pass out on the spot. It was a plague doctors mask. You prayed to fucking god that someone had left that thing there as a joke, and it didn't just magically appear there. ' .. I should go ask Lenard about this, yeah-' You thought, turning around to walk away.

But, before you could- you felt something at the back of your mind hold you back. As if it was beckoning for you to put it on. 'Oh fuck no, I'm NOT becoming a plague doctor dude- I am NOT.' You thought to yourself, trying your best to walk away, only for you to feel a shooting pain through your head. 'J-JESUS FINE I'LL PUT IT ON.' You screamed in your mind. The pain then stopped. Wait- really Y/N? You're so stupid.

You walked over to the cloak, picking it up and observing it. A belt, a pair of boots, leggings, and a pair of tight gloves that led up to your elbow were beside the plague doctor mask. They looked about your size, so they should be fine, right?

Just as you were about to change into the cloak, you heard the intercom speak up. "Y-Y/N? Uh, we need to do a test with you ASAP, could you finish up in there?" You heard scaredy-cat say. You sighed, looking back down at the cloak. 'I wont have time to put this on .. I'll have to do it later.' You thought. Surprisingly, your head didn't shoot with pain when you put the outfit safely into a closet. You sighed in relief, walking out of the bathroom.

"What took you so long?" You heard scaredy-cat say. Annoyed, you waved him off. "What else do you do in a bathroom, dude?" To your response, he just- cringed, making you snicker. "A-anyway .. we're gonna be testing you on another SCP." He said, the door opening to reveal a guard. Grumbling, you walked towards the guard. He quickly attached those high-tech handcuffs to you, before escorting you out.