Chapter 23

⚠️ Sexual themes. ⚠️

~

" .. I'm uh .. sorry for yelling at you earlier." Taking a step back, you stood stiffly in front of him.

The mask hummed. "Hm. Shouting at me like that earlier was rather .. how should I say this." Tapping the side of his head, his mind hovered over numerous concepts.

" .. rude."

Scratching your arm, you averted your eyes from the anomaly. "I know, it was .."

"Especially considering we were having a .. moment~" He tossed you a cheeky grin.

You brushed a lock of hair aside with your finger awkwardly. " .. yeeeah .. sorry about that as well."

"I'm not sure if that apology is truthful or not .. ~"

You mumbled in irritation. "What do you mean?"

Rocking back and forth innocently, he giggled. "I'm not sure if I can believe you, my love!" He placed a hand under his chin, seemingly lost in thought for a second.

"If you could .. say .. make it up to me, that'd be more than enough to add to your word~"

You cocked your head to the side in perplexity. "And .. how exactly am I suppose to do that?"

The masks expression shifted to a devilish smirk. "Well .. ~" Taking a few steps back, he slowly pulled the door closed.

Heat almost instantly rushed to your cheeks. He .. really knows how to shift your mood, huh? What exactly is he planning?

"Uhm .. ?" You'd begun sweating nervously, shifting your eyes to .. well, anywhere but him.

035, amused by your obvious blushing expression, giggled. Brushing past you, he made his way behind you.

He slid his hands onto your shoulders from behind, wary not to make any sudden movements.

Your whole body was as stiff as a stick at this point. Massaging your shoulders as gently as he possibly could, he gestured towards the couch nearby.

" .. I ..-" How many times would you be at a loss for words today? The SCP huffed in disapproval. Gliding his hands down to your hips, he gave them a gentle squeeze.

Your breath hitched. Glancing back at the mask, you managed to fumble a few words together. "U- um .. 035 I .. I'm not sure if I'm r- really-"

"Y/N .. ~" The anomaly purred. His head leant on your shoulder, hands cradling circles on your frail figure.

"Dont hide it, my love. It's practically written all over your face how much you're in need of this~"

You inhaled sharply, 035 planting light butterfly kisses on your neck.

"Come now, Mon amour .. you trust me, yes?" His voice merely a whisper, he pulled you against his hosts frame.

Taking in a shaky breath, you slowly nodded your head. "Y .. yes."

"Then .. let me help you, my love. Allow me to ease the pain and sorrow coursing through your veins." With a soft nudge, he guided you towards the couch.

"I'm the only one you need. I can take away all the heartache .. all the suffering .. " Turning your figure around in a ginger motion, he lifted the bottom of your chin up to face him.

" .. All you need to do .. is do what I say~" The masks ominous, purple irises made an appearance. They stared down at you intently .. beckoning for you to come closer.

Just by looking at those .. magnificent .. eyes, your whole mind switched to a state of trance.

This betrayal .. this heartache .. it'll all be taken away, if you just do as he says. It was all so painful .. You'd do anything at this point to get away from it.