BEHIND THE SCENES

~

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP MY DUDES.

Welcome to the first BEHIND THE SCENES chapter.

For the first time, our actors will answer YOUR questions about themselves, and the story itself! So PULL UP YOUR SOCKS ( if you have socks ) AND GET READY FOR A TREAT!

[ Disclaimer: No questions featured in the chapter were sincerely asked by any of the readers due to the fact the author was too much of a lazy ass to set up a community poll or anything of the sort. Any complaints, reports, or potential legal cases in court towards KissMyAss™ studios because of this will be ignored, because hell no. ]

ALRIGHT

INTRODUCTIONS

QUESTIONS

LETS GO

First up, this iconic character needs no introductions. Give it up for Y/N!

"WHerE'S MY FUCkiNG COFFEE." Miss pisshead screamed,  waddling around the studio like a typical drunkard.

As you can probably tell, Miss Y/N is extremely fun to be around on set. It's no wonder the Author decided to let her play the main character role!

"You know I can LITERALLY hear you right. I CAN HEAR YOU NARRATING ME."

Miss Y/N is clearly eager to answer these questions we've prepared for her from the janito- .. the readers!

Miss Y/N, what inspired you to reach out to the author to be one of the main characters for her BEST ( and only ) book?! We're all dying to know.

"Its literally 4 in the morning Jerry I NEED MY CAFFEINE."

That doesn't quite answer our question, but its good enough for now. Onto our next actor!

"I still need my-"

And for our second guest, we have none other that the mask himself, 035!

And would you look at that, there seems to be a bit of a situation between 035 and the BEST ( hottest ) [ sexiest ] doctor on set!

"Over this choco milk? Dyo, it's been here for almost a week it's getting m-"

"IT'S BEST WHEN IT'S LEFT OUT FOR A LONG TIME, DOC. I saw it in a YouTube tutorial, THEY DONT LIE." Mask Mcgee screeched, pounding his feet on the floor like an immature child.