Chapter 24

~

" ... "

Your lover gazed down at your tired figure. Sound asleep. The lift and descent of your chest followed with each breath of oxygen you took.

So .. quiet .. peaceful .. you looked so perfect.

Scent as enduring as a fresh bouquet of lavender. Skin softer than the finest Alagaddian robes. Features as relishing as a sun descending in a breathtaking orange sky.

It was all his. Every single inch of your being belonged to him.

The SCP grazed his hosts hands along a few bruises around the surface of your thighs. Perhaps he was .. a little too excited, huh?

Even so, it's not his fault. Who wouldn't lose themselves when they hear such ear-pleasing moans?

As much as he wanted to cradle you in his arms, his host was deteriorating at a rapid speed. You'd need to wake up to help him find another.

" .. mmn .. ow .. " Shying away from the masks touch, you groaned drowsily.

035, amused with your bashful response, glided his fingers over your bare skin. "Rise and shine, doll~"

You yawned, rubbing your eyes wearily. Gathering your surroundings your eyes landed on the mask.

'Wait .. why am I- why is he- .. where are my clothes .. ?' You pondered, visibly perplexed. After some time, the memories hit you faster than a speeding bullet.

You and 035, you .. kissed. And after that he .. oh gosh.

"Mon amour. As much as I enjoy the silence, we really do need to get going."

" .. right." Your inquiries will have to be saved for later. His host was practically melting beside you at this very moment.

Taking hold of your leggings, you speedily slipped them on. As gross as you felt putting on your clothes without showering, there wasn't much time ..

Speaking of time .. how much time has passed since you left the doc and that class - D? What was their name .. ? Oh yeah, Y/N .. hopefully they're okay.

You clumsily slipped on all of your clothes. Once you were done, you quickly whipped your head back towards the mask.

"Alright, I- .. 035?"

'Down here, darling.'

Glancing down below you, the mask lay in a puddle of black acid. "Oh .. sorry." Bending down on one knee, you picked up the mask carefully.

'It's alright. I was enjoying the show anyway~'

What a flirt, he is. Exhaling loudly, you slowly made your way into the pale hallways of the foundation. All was .. surprisingly quiet.

The tap of your boots were the only sound that echoed through the corridors.

This was .. surprigingly, quite awkward.

Usually, in this scenario, you'd try to strike up a conversation. Only .. well, what else was there to talk about after what happened?

How .. did that happen in the first place? One moment you were crying, and the next, you were ..

You came to a halt, a second pair of footsteps coming into earshot. However ..

This didn't sound like a Class - D, their footsteps were .. heavier. Perhaps an MTF? Yeah, maybe ..

Wait .. an MTF? .. WAIT, THE MTF ARE HERE ALREADY???

You frantically backed away from the ever-growing footsteps.