03

"One bowl of tteobokki, please." Jangmi smiled at the worker and bowed to a group of people who were giving her way to buy the food first.

She went to the school building again and thought of some ways to go to the school rooftop since there were no people were hanging out on that highest level. So, she couldn't ask for any help-

"What should I do?" Jangmi sighed and looked around to place to see if she could ask for any help.
She slowly tried to stand up, forcing herself to go upstairs but she suddenly fell.

"Are you good?" Jangmi stopped groaning in pain and looked at the person who was standing behind her.

It was Taewoo.

She ignored him, tried to walk again but again she almost fell. Gladly, Taewoo was there to help her.

"You said that you were tired of seeing me this way. I thought my disability burdens you."

Taewoo shut his mouth and sighed,
"Is it bad to help you then?"

He bends his body lower to her, pulling her hand and carrying her on his back while his left hand was holding her wheelchair. Jangmi held the food carefully, so it wouldn't spill on Taewoo-

"Jangmi, why are you so-"

Riki crossed his arm when he saw that scene.
Jangmi sat on the ground while Taewoo was installing the wheelchair again- after he was done, he put her on the chair and left the place.

"I'm sorry for being late."Jangmi went towards Riki and put the food on the floor before leaving the place.

Riki tapped the table to get her attention,
"Come here."

Jangmi looked at Riki,
"Why?"

"Watching my eating, of course. Do you think I will share this with you?"

She just smiled, "I need to go to the classroom."

"Do you want me to post the video"

Jangmi finally came towards him and watched him eating-  She looked at the sky while waiting for him to be done.

Riki suddenly choked on his food. He patted his chest and stood up, suddenly got mad at her.

"Did you put poison on my food?" He asked her and grabbed the bowl, walking toward her causing her to be confused. She shook her head,

"Your action hurt me but I will never poison you." She denied.

"It tastes weird. Did the worker accidentally put a drug in this?" Riki coughed.

Jangmi smell the food and raised her eyebrows,
"It smells good."

Riki shook his head, "No, you need to taste it."
he coughed.

Jangmi went towards him and reached her hand to take the bowl,

"Are you going to steal my food?"

"You asked me to taste it, Riki."

"I didn't say you can take it."

Jangmi was frustrated, "Then, how can I taste it when you didn't allow me to take the bowl?"

Riki feeds the food on her mouth causing her to be shocked. She swallowed it and looked at him in confusion, "There is nothing wrong with this food."

"It tastes like a drug."Riki replied and placed the bowl on her lap, "Finish it."

He said and left the place.

-

Jangmi went into the classroom with a heavy sighed and slowly got mad at Riki for leaving her alone at the rooftop earlier. She was glad that there was a staff who spotted her and helped her to back to the classroom again. Riki caught her existence and smiled evilly, looking at every move of her until she arrived at her seats.