22

"Jangmi. Are you sleeping?"

Jangmi remained silent and looked at the clock. It was almost 2 in the morning- She was surprised and confused as well, wondering what does Riki want this time. She switched the call to speaker mode and placed her phone on the bed while she was facing the ceiling, holding herself from being emotional.

"Are you going to get back with Taewoo?"

"Are you giving him the second chance?"

Riki shut his mouth for a minute and fake a laugh,
"Well. I guess I'm true."

"Congrats then. I hope you will be happier with him. You believe him more than me. You laughed with him more than me. He is such a good man."

Jangmi shut her eyes, listened to him.

"Jangmi, I'm playing Playstation 5 now. Do you want to play with me? I place the controller in front of my phone."

"Tell me what button do you want me to press."

"You have Messi now. Let's play."

She bit her lips.
"Riki, goodnight."

Jangmi was about to end the call but he stopped her.
"I will accompany you until you fall asleep."

Jangmi fixed her sleeping position and shut her eyes as she felt so sleepy.

________________________________

"We will do the fifth wish tomorrow night. Get ready! I can't wait." - Taewoo

Jangmi turned off the phone and went toward the entrance door of her house as she heard knocks there. She opened the door slowly and was surprised when she saw Riki in the early morning.

He showed foods that he bought for her and chuckled, waiting for her reaction but she was still wearing a plain face.

Then, he kneels in front of her and caressed her cheeks, "Smile, Jangmi. I know you hate me but please smile at me like you used to."

Jangmi put his hand away,
"I never said that I hate you."

She cleared her throat before looking at him again, "What do you want in this early morning?"

"Have breakfast with you." He replied calmly and went into the house without her permission. Jangmi was stunned by his action who was just did everything he wanted without the others' consent. Indeed, he was still naughty like his friends.

He went to the table, prepared the food, and made their drinks. After he was done, he approached Jangmi who was watching the television silently.

"Let's eat."He smiled at her.

"I have already eaten."

Riki was startled but he was still managed to wear his smile, so the situation wouldn't be awkward. "Stop lying, Jangmi."

Jangmi ignored him and carefully laid on the couch, trying to sleep because she didn't know what to do since Riki caught her lies.

"Are you going to continue sleeping?"

She nodded and shut her eyes.
Riki went to the table, took her plate, and went toward her, "At least, have a bite of this food."

Silent.

"Jangmi...."
He brushed her hair gently making her heart beat faster. He then sat on the couch, wrapping his arm around her shoulder, and let her rest her head on his shoulder. Jangmi was still shutting her eyes while holding herself from being nervous.