17

It was the most favorite activity for camping- Talking time with friends at the fire pit. The thing Jangmi wanted to do badly. Everyone was gathering around the fire pit and thinking of any games to play to hype the moment more. Gladly, Riki and his friends were there. Everyone was laughing a lot when Bogum and Yunjin told their funny stories to them. Indeed, they were fun to talk to although they were naughty at school.

Jangmi tilted her head to see Taewoo,
"Can we go there? I want to listen to them."

Taewoo nodded and brought her toward Jaeni who was also in the crowd. Everyone was looking at them, especially Riki and his friends.
Jangmo smiled evilly and started to make a weird noise-making everyone laughed but Taewoo just ignored them,

"Do you want to sit with them?"

Jangmi nodded and was surprised when Taewoo carried her, putting her next to Jaeni and helping her to straighten her legs, so she wouldn't get hurt. The situation was getting more hit when the scene happened right in front of them.

"Someone is going to get back to her ex."
Yunjin faked a laugh along with Jangmo.

Jangmi smiled at Hwayoung as she also approached her and sat next to her,
"Don't listen to them. Don't listen to them." Hwayoung cupped Jangmi's ears and told Yunjin and Jangmo to stop, gladly they did.

"Move move." Taewoo appeared and sat between Hwayoung and Jangmi without any permission.

"It's great to see you with us, Jangmi." One of her classmates spoke up and showed a thumb up to Jangmi. Everyone was agreed and complimented Jangmi too except Riki who was just shutting his mouth and fixing his eyes on the ground.

Jangmi saw his strange action and looked away when his friend noticed her gaze on him.

"Let's play a game then," Bogum spoke up and put a bottle of coke in front of him. The teacher who was watching them understood the assignment and took put his phone opened his playlist.

The teacher came and stood behind Bogum,
"All of you need to pass the bottle and stop when the music stops. To those who hold the bottle when the music stops, the other student is allowed to ask you a question. If you couldn't be able to answer, poured the coke on your cup and drink it as a penalty."

Everyone shouted happily and got ready to play.

They started the game and screamed when they got the bottle. It was just a simple game but they were already loud and acted like they were holding a bomb.

Taewoo got the bottle and passed it to Hwayoung. She was about to pass it but sadly, the music stopped making everyone clapped.

"We got her!"Yunjin stood up and clapped his hand while taking a glance at Riki.

"They planned this," Hwayoung mumbled making Jangmi and Taewoo laughed.

"They will make you cry tonight."

Hwayoung looked at Taewoo surprisingly,
"Really?"

"You're so bad." Jangmi hit Taewoo on the shoulder. "Don't make that girl scared."

"I want to ask a question!"Bogum stood up and looked at Hwayoung, "About the game we played today, did your heart skip a beat when Riki carried you?"

Riki tilted his head to look at Bogum and hit him on the leg, "You stupid hoe."

"Pass Pass," Riki shouted but everyone stopped him as they were curious to know about her answer. Jangmi looked at Hwayoung and faked a smile, pretending like she was happy with it.