32

"Jangmi, I know you are strong."

"Jangmi, please."

"Don't leave us."

"Please wait for Riki."

"He will come to you after finding out about everything in the pen drive. He will remember you. You want it to happen, right? Keep fighting."

Jangmi slowly nodded and watched her friends were crying after looking at her condition.  It's been a week since she has been lying in the hospital but Riki never visits her. Jangmi was still waiting and waiting for him as her eyes always fixed on the door, hoping he will come to her.

"If I get to see him again when my last breath, I'm still happy. I don't care either he loves me or not, I just want to see him for the last time."
Jangmi coughed more and patted her chest when the pain hurt her more.

Taewoo held her hand tightly,
"He will come. He will come. Don't worry. You will see him and live happily again."

Her hand was cold and pale, and it made him felt so sad to see her this way.

"Roses lost their petals but they will bloom again. So, don't ever lose hope. You will live happily again."

Jangmi smiled in pain,
"But this rose is dying. There's no way it could bloom again."

She replied to him in a whispering tone and shut her eyes, knocked out again.

"We need a doctor here."

"We need doctors!"

________________

"Is Riki home?"

Bogum asked Hwayoung curiously while holding the pen drive that Jangmi asked him to pass to Riki for her last request. Hwayoung showed a little smile and shook her head,

"He is sleeping. I don't think he wants to meet someone."

"Oh." Bogum brushed his hair out of his face.

"But Hwayoung, I need to talk to him this time. It's urgent."

Hwayoung crossed her arm,
"He still needs to rest."

"But this is more important. It will only take 5 minutes."

"Just tell me. I will help you then."Hwayoung replied and waited for Bogum to respond. He smiled and approached her, held her hand, and put the pen drive on her palm.

"Please give this to Riki. I believe you, Hwayoung."

Hwayoung looked at the pen drive and nodded,
"I will give this to him then."

"Thank you so much, Hwayoung."

Hwayoung closed the door and went towards Riki's room to give the pen drive to him.

Honestly, she was curious about it.

She was curious about what was inside the pen drive.

"I need to look at it first."

__________________

"Did you already give the pen drive to him?"