23

After preparing herself for the fifth wish with Taewoo, she went to the living room and waited for him to come. Honestly, she didn't agree to do the wish with him at all- never in her life, she wanted to do with him. Riki- he was the only one that Jangmi wanted to spend her time with but she told herself to keep remember that Riki didn't think the same way as her. Riki was thinking of her as not more than a friend meanwhile to Jangmi- Riki is everything to her.

She needs to know her place, so she let go of him to make her heart stop hoping for the impossible thing to happen.

Knock Knock

Jangmi fake a smile when she realized it was Taewoo. She went towards the door and opened it widely- she lost her words when it was Riki.

He was wearing a white turtle neck and brown coat making Jangmi was mesmerized to see him. He looks different and looks more mature that way- She blinked her eyes.

"Are you waiting for me?"

Jangmi slowly shook her head,
"I am supposed to go out with Taewoo."

Riki pretended to didn't listen to her and smiled,
"I'm sorry for being late. You must be waiting for me for a long time."

He fixed her hair gently, "Let's do our fifth wishes."

"Riki, what if Taewoo-"

"Let's go." He held the handle before bringing her to the car.

__________________________

Before going to the Namsan Tower, Riki decided to bring her to Subway to have their dinner together. As he arrived at the place, he bowed to others as they gave their ways for Jangmi. They went to the counter, looking at the menu.

"What do you want to eat?"

Jangmi shook her head,
"I never bought any foods here."

"Any sandwiches recommendation for this beautiful girl of mine?" Riki asked the worker making Jangmi was surprised and looked at him in confusion. The worker just laughed it off and choose the sandwich for her.

Riki looked at Jangmi too and smiled sweetly.
He patted her head, "Don't worry. The food is delicious."

Jangmi nodded and looked away when her cheeks were blushing.

They went to their tables and put the meal on the table. Riki brought Jangmi to sit next to him and prepared the meal for her. He put the straw in her drink, unwrapped the sandwich, and handed it to her before eating his food.

"he always take care of me first. How can I forget this guy who treat me like a princess?"

Jangmi looked at him and bit her lips, keep reminding herself to know about her position in his heart.

Not more than friends, he just thinks of you than a friend, Jangmi.

Riki took out his camera,
"Let's take a picture of the food first."

Jangmi nodded,
Put down the food, waiting for him to take the picture.

"Hold your food, Jangmi."

"But my hand-"

"It's okay."

"What if your friends-"

"Jangmi, I want to tell them that I am spending my time with a girl. They will never know it was you."

Jangmi just held the food and let him took the picture.

"Great. Let's eat." Riki cheered with her and ate his food.