04

"You are the richest student from our class, you have your bike and also-"

Riki lifted his head to look at her,
"Why? Are you going to court on me?"

Jangmi immediately shook her head and slurping her noodles,
"But why do you want me to pay for this? You can even buy this store in less than an hour."

"I was pushing your wheelchair from school to this place. So, it's my salary." Riki smiled and continue slurping his noodle.

"One bowl of jjangmyeon please," Riki said to the worker making Jangmi surprised and stopped Riki from ordering food since she didn't bring enough money.

"I didn't bring enough money," Jangmi whispered to Riki causing him to laugh.

"What should we do? I already ask for a new one."Riki pouted his lips to tease Jangmi as she looks frustrated.

Jangmi sighed and gave 20 dollars to Riki before leaving the place by pushing her wheel by herself. Riki saw that and was surprised as she left him alone. So, he stood up and paid for the food before chasing for her.

He caught her by holding the handle and pushed her forward causing her to almost fell-
Jangmi shouted and turned her body to face him before hitting him on his chest.

"Leave me alone."

"But you need me to push it."

"I could ask for someone else."

"They didn't know you."

"If they are willing to help me, then it's already great. I want to go home now."

Riki stopped the wheelchair and turned it in opposite direction,
"Leave me alone-"

"Let's go to the library. Let's find a book for our revision."

-

"Look, it's Doraemon," Riki said loudly causing everyone to look at them angrily but he didn't care and was still excited to read the comic when the truth is they wanted to find some books for her project. Jangmi just shut her eyes, shaking her head as she had nothing to do with him anymore. It was useless to tell him to stop doing what he wanted, so she just let him did what he wanted.

"Riki, let's leave this bookshelf and search for"

Riki suddenly sat on the floor and leaned his back against the bookshelf, blocking her way to leave. He read the comic and laughed making Jangmi felt more embarrassed.

"Riki, don't block my way."

Riki ignored her and giggled before reading the next paper. "Wheelchair girl, come here." Riki patted the floor and waited for her to sit next to him but she ignored him,

"You are not helpful at all."

"Come, let's read this together." Riki held her arm. "I can't come to you. I can't walk."

"My back will support you then." He kneels and waited for her to get on his back.

"Riki, stop playing around."

He then grabbed her arm gently and pulled it making Jangmi got on his back. He then placed her on the floor, helped her to lean her body against the bookshelf before sitting next to her.
He showed the comic to her and pointed his finger at every character in the comic-making Jangmi felt confused.

"What are you trying to say?"

"Do you know this?" Jangmi let out a chuckle and nodded her head,

"Of course, I know dummy. It's Doraemon."