13

"I'm so sorry."She fixed his jacket, right in front of his whole classmates.

Jaeni took a glance at Jangmi who was just shutting her mouth.

"It's okay." Riki put her hand away and walked towards his desk when a teacher came into the classroom.

"Who's that girl?"

The girl cleared her throat and fixed her eyes on the floor as she was really shy when the whole students were looking at her in confusion.

"This is Jang Hwayoung."

Hwayoung bowed respectfully making her new classmates laughed at how humble and innocent she was.

"I am Jang Hwayoung. The meaning of my name is flowers! So, I will make sure I will
bloom my classmates full of happiness. Please treat me well."

Riki's friends laughed, "She is cute."

Jangmi heard that and looked at Riki.
He just shut his mouth and fixed his eyes in the front.

"I have a question! I have a question!" Yunjin, a friend of Riki suddenly raised his hand.
Hwayoung looked at Yunjin, allowed him to ask a question.

"What's the reason you bumped into Riki before? Did you plan that?"

Riki looked at Yunjin in confusion,
"Stop it, dummy."

Hwayoung awkwardly smiled.
"Please don't ask her that kind of question." The teacher spoke up making Yunjin apologized.

"I was just asking because you were the first
girl that Riki spoke nicely." His friends teased him again.

"Do you want me to kill you?"

"He never touched a woman before!"

"Every girl must be jealous of you."

Riki punched Yunjin on his shoulder hard making him shut his mouth immediately.

Jangmi shut her eyes and rest her head on the table.

"Hwayoung, you can sit behind Riki and Yunjin."

"Thank you, Mr.Lim."

________________

Jangmi was writing her diary as usual but she stopped when Hwayoung patted Riki on his shoulder making Riki turned his body to face her and looked at the paper that she showed to him. He leaned his chair closer to her desk, telling her how to do the task.

She sighed heavily,
"I want to go to the restroom."

Jangmi pressed the button and left the classroom without waiting for Jaeni to respond.

____________

Jangmi looked at the sky, remained silent after leaving the classroom. She slowly placed her hand on her chest as she slowly started to feel pain when the moment of Riki was teaching Hwayoung crossed her mind.
She looked down and sighed, toying with her fingers.

"Let's go back to the classroom, Jangmi."

Jangmi titled her head quickly as she thought it was Riki but it ended up being Taewoo.