06

"Why?"

Riki smiled at her, "It will be interesting."

Jangmi sighed, "Stop playing around. Those 10 wishes, I wanted to do it. I'm serious about it."

"I'm serious about it too." Riki wiped off the blood from his lips and applied the ointment. He let go of her and smiled,

"Let's go. Let's back to the classroom."

______________

"I thought we are coming back to the classroom."

Riki laughed and put his phone in the pocket after he was done calling for someone. He brought her to the gate and covered her head with his bag, so she would not get hot under the sun.

"There he is."Riki pushed the wheelchair towards the luxury car that stopped next to the road. Jangmi looked at him anxiously,
"What are you going to do?"

"Let's skip the school."

"What if-"

"I asked my bodyguard to inform you about your appointment to the principal."

"My appointment?"

Riki just nodded,
"I don't have an appointment today-"

"I was using your name to skip the school. So we could hang out together."

"Riki, you're crazy-"

"I know. This is the craziest thing I've ever done."

"Why?"

"My dad will scold me for using my bodyguard to do something like this."

She titled her head to look at him,
"What if you get hit?"

Riki looked at her,
"I don't care."

"As long as I can do something bad with you, I don't care."

______________

"Here is the wheelchair, sir."

Jangmi was surprised when the bodyguard installed a wheelchair and gave it to Riki.

Riki sat on it and let out a relieved,
"It's so comfortable."

"Why did you bring a wheelchair with you?"

"I want to do a racing with you."

Jangmi widened her eyes,
"Tell me that you are joking." She asked him and he shook his head, "I want to race with you."

He pushed the wheel closer to her,
"Why? Are you thinking that I'm going to give this new wheelchair for you?"

He chuckled when Jangmi didn't give any response.

"Are you going to give me the new wheelchair?"Jangmi asked him nervously but he shook his head.

"I don't want to give you a new wheelchair for you you. I just want you to stay on that broken and old wheelchair."

"Why?"

"because if you get a new one, I would never get to push your wheelchair every time we meet. You will move on your own and leave me behind. That's meant I can't walk with you."