EPILOGUE

"You bastard."

Jaeni spoke up angrily when Hwayoung took steps into the house. She quickly ran towards the girl and grabbed her collar, pushing her into the hard ground before Yunjin and his friends were chasing for her and grabbing her away from Hwayoung. Jaeni was still angry and ended up crying on the spot when she thought of Jangmi condition when she was waiting for Riki like crazy.

Hwayoung was looking down and ended up crying too, right in front of Yunjin and his friends but none of them felt sorry for her. They didn't even approach her and just let her alone.

"I know."

"I know what I just did."

"I felt so bad."

"I don't why did I act that way. I felt like I'm losing my mind. I felt so bad. I felt like an evil. I felt like a witch. I fall so hard for Riki. I was betrayal both of them because I want him to look at me."

"I got my chance when he lost his memories. He forgot her. So I grabbed the chance! I thought nothing wrong will happen but day by day, I'm starting to be obsessive over him. I push her away."

"The letter she sent to him when he was hospitalized, I tore it all and threw it on the trashcan. She always visited Riki but I lied to Riki about it because I was so jealous and scared if he go for her again and leave me alone."

"I want to feel loved too. I want to feel how to be loved. I want to feel those special feelings too. When Riki was treating her differently than others, I felt so jealous. I want to feel the same thing."

"About the pen drive that Bogum gave me, I hid it and gave a different one to Riki-"

Jaeni stood up and was about to pull Hwayoung's hair but Jangmo grabbed her again.

"But what you did to both of them was so wrong. I understand that you are jealous but your action was so wrong. It's not love anymore, It's obsessive you fucking whore-"

"Jangmi was so sad. She was waiting for him for a long time. She didn't sleep and rarely ate because she was thinking of him. When she was hospitalized, she kept looking at the door as she thought Riki would be there for her but you ruined everything."

"she was dying in loneliness. she was dying without meeting her love for the last time. she shut her eyes for the last time without being able to see Riki."

Hwayoung suddenly fell on her knee and burst into tears. She lowered her head and kept apologizing.

"I'm sorry..."

"I realize all of my action."

"I know you will never forgive me. I don't want you to forgive me too. I just want to say sorry for everything."

"I didn't expect it would turn this way."

"I didn't expect she will pass away-"

She stopped when Riki stood in front of her while crossing his arm. He was listening to everything, he finally found out the truth now and he could feel his blood was boiling. He clenched his fists, staring at her angrily and knee down in front of her before meeting her eyes.

"Hwayoung."

"Riki..." She sniffed her nose after crying too much.

"You ruin my life." Riki reached his hand to pull her but he stopped as he didn't want to hurt girls.

"Riki, I'm so sorry-"

"I don't want to see your face. I don't want you to appear in front of my sight anymore. Even in school, let's pretend like we don't know-"