16

"Do you want this?" Hwayoung sat next to Jangmi after she was done installing their tent. Hwayoung handed the snack to Jangmi and was smiling sweetly when Jangmi ate the snack with her.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?" Hwayoung asked Jangmi blankly.

"I didn't help you guys to build the tent..."

Hwayoung shook her head, "It's okay. We don't want you to overwork. So, we could play together after this."

"You're so nice, Hwayoung."

Hwayoung chuckled.

Jangmi shut her mouth when she spotted Riki was walking past them. She was amazed at how ethereal Riki was when he was just wearing a plain t-shirt and short black pants. The way he looks was so fresh and pure like a baby making her couldn't stop adoring him in silence.

"He was showering with his friends at the lake earlier. They were so loud." Hwayoung spoke up and looked at Riki and his friends too.

"They are always like that," Jangmi replied with her eyes still fixed on Riki.

At the same time, Riki turned his body to face her and raised his eyebrows, slowly waved his hand to her. Jangmi was about to reply but she stopped when Hwayoung was looking at him too. She was confused either Riki was bidding goodbye to her or Hwayoung.

She barely smiled when Hwayoung was waving her hand to him with a little smile formed on her face.

"I'm such a fool."

____________

"I want to play too..."Jangmi muttered slowly while watching everyone was getting a mission from their teachers.

Jangmi was just staying in the wheelchair,  watching them from the teacher's place as she didn't allow them to play since the activity needs the student to run and jump.

She saw Riki with his friends again.
She looked at him and waited for him to look at her back but he was busy talking to his friends.

"Come here, Taewoo!"

As soon as Jangmi turned her body to the back, she was surprised when Taewoo suddenly wore a hat on her. He fixed the cap and smiled, ignoring the number of glances that he got from other students.

Jangmi looked at Taewoo in confusion,

"A professional will play soon. Keep your eyes on me." Taewoo patted her shoulder making Jangmi chuckled a little. He waved her hand to her and went toward the other student.

As Taewoo was gone, she took a glance at Riki again but this time, Riki rolled his eyes and broke it off.

"Riki, Bogum, Jangmo, Yunjin, and Hwayoung."

They stood up as their names got called.

"Gather in one place."

Hwayoung went towards Riki and his friends and sat next to them while handing them a snack.

"Hwayoung is the best."  Yunjin complimented Hwayoung and took a glance at Riki, wondering what would Riki react after listening to his compliment toward Hwayoung but Riki didn't give any glance or look, just wearing his plain face.