21

Riki looked into her eyes as he was surprised after listening to her answer. Jangmi shifted her gaze away from Riki, so that guy would never see her tears that were about to drop on her cheeks. Those 10 wishes, she just wanted to do with him and never in her life, she thought of another guy to replace him but at the same time, she was hurting a lot because of the one-sided love.

She was crying for a few hours last night because of those videos, she doesn't want to feel that kind of feeling again. She kept reminded to herself that Riki was hiding their friendship because he was ashamed to be with her- that's one of the reasons. She wanted him to be comfortable with her in front of his other friends without needed to pretend like they didn't know each other.

"Jangmi, I still want to be with you. I don't want us to end this way."

He kneels again and cupped her face making her looked at him,
"Please no."

Jangmi sniffed her nose and wiped her tears,
"Get home safely." She put his hand away and gently pushed him away, so he would give her way to leave.

"I don't understand. Is it because of the accident? I told you, Jangmi. I searched for you-"

"Thank you for offering yourself to do the wishlist with me. We just made half of them but I was already happy with it. You are such a nice guy-"

Riki shook his head, "No. No matter what happens, I still want to do it with you. I want to do it until you get to walk again."

Jangmi suddenly received a call from Taewoo- she looked at it for a long time and answered the call right in front of Riki.

"Wait at the gate. I'm on my way." Jangmi ended the call and smiled at Riki before pushing her wheelchair.

"Jangmi, do you want to hear the truth from me?"

"How did I feel when the first time I met you?"

"How did I feel when I was spending time with you?"

"How do I feel when I saw your face?"

Jangmi stopped her wheelchair, didn't turn her wheelchair to face him.

Riki took a deep breath and walked closer to her, "Cho Jangmi."

"My wheelchair girl."

"I have a deep feeling-"

"Jangmi, have you seen Riki?" Hwayoung interrupted from nowhere and ran towards the classroom, searching for Riki.

Jangmi looked at Hwayoung who was standing in front of her while Hwayoung chuckled when her eyes met Riki.

Jangmi took a glance at him,
"Hwayoung is here. Enjoy your time with her."

Riki bit his lips and brushed his hair out of his face when Jangmi left him for real.

_______________________

"Jangmi, can you go out?"

Jangmi didn't reply to him, just listening to his voice from the phone. She pushed her wheelchair to the huge window of her house and was surprised when she saw him in front of the gate, holding two bowls of food on one hand- Riki saw her too and smiled sweetly,