SPECIAL CHAPTER

"Kids, be careful."

Riki spoke up and ran to the group of kids who were playing in the playground. He smiled sweetly and chuckled to see them playing.
Each kid was born with different disabilities,
they were facing down-syndrome, autism, and lost their body parts. So, seeing them getting along with each other without getting compared and any judgment made him feel so emotional,
he was so happy to see everyone got treated nicely now.

Riki worked as a home health aide at the special needs home after he graduated from university.

he was so happy working there,

he was so happy for taking care of them,

that's the work he wants to do

it was his comfort place now.

"Riki? We have a new kid today. Should I bring her here?"

Riki turned his body to Jaeni and nodded happily. While Jaeni was bringing the new kid here, Riki decided to gather the kid and told them to meet their new friends later. The kid was so excited, so they quickly went towards Riki and gathered around him while waiting for the new kid to arrive.

"Everyone needs to take a shower after this okay?"

The kids replied, "Ay Ay Captain."

"Here is the new kid." Jaeni approached them making them turn their bodies to face her. They greeted her happily, welcoming her and approaching her to know about her more while Riki was just standing there with his eyes fixed on the new kid surprisingly causing him to lose his words.

He looks down,

suddenly remember about the past.

the memories of them crossed again,

her face and smile, its keep flashing on his mind again.

he smiled to hold his tears, getting more emotional.

"Greet her, Riki," Jaeni spoke up and he hummed in response. He then approached her, kneel in front of her as she was sitting in the wheelchair.

"What is your name girl?" He held her hand with a sweet smile on his face.

The girl smiled back,
"Kim Jangmi."

Riki widened his eyes again and lost his words.
He looks down, shutting his eyes when he could feel tears will stream down on his cheeks.

"Jangmi. What a beautiful name." He muttered and gently brushed her hair, stroking her cheeks.

"Why did you sit in the wheelchair, dear?"

"I could never walk since I was a baby."

Riki nodded and looked at her for a long time.
The girl looks so beautiful, it reminds him of Jangmi so much.

Kim Jangmi reached her hand to him and giggled while patting his head,
"Why do you look so sad?"

"Did I do something wrong? Or do you feel uncomfortable to see a disabled kid like me?"

Riki shook his head immediately,
"No girl. I like you. Seeing you in the wheelchair reminds me of someone so much."

"I miss her so much. I miss her."He touched the wheelchair.

"Who?" Every kid asked at the same time.

Jaeni giggled and approached them to listen to his story too.

"My first and last love."

"She is my wheelchair girl, Cho Jangmi."

"The girl I love the most."