part 2

"so who's the fresh meat?" Sakura asks, leaning against the wall whilst sitting down, watching Daniel carefully, as sukuna stands in between them both, hesitant. "Yknow, newbies aren't usually chosen, what's the difference with this one?" She adds, snickering at her own comment. Delta puts his knife away as the other two remain far away from the group.

"His name is Daniel, and the difference is nothing, he just caught my attention is all." Sukuna repiles, gesturing to the pills as Daniel nods and anxiously walks over, walking past sukuna and glancing at sakura. "Watch her actions, even I don't trust her." Sukuna warns, as Delta chuffs from a distance. Daniel shakes and leans down, finding sakura even sitting down, intimidating, just by her demour alone.

"How m-many?" He asks, opening the lid to the pills, whilst sakura yanks at her gold chains, making Daniel realise only those two have them. Yet, he dismisses the thought, and waits as sukuna reads through the file again, tracing his finger across the paper.

"Three." He repiles, closing the file with one hand and walking over to the stranger who remains sitting down, busy writing his own files as Delta leans against the wall next to him. "Again, watch it." Sukuna repeats, as Daniel nods and tips out the three needed, handing them to sakura who takes them, pushing them around in disgust before tossing her head back taking them all.

"Still Tastes like shit." Sakura coughs, her face showing disgust and a almost gag reflex, as she suddenly covers her mouth for a moment and sighing.

"And I still want to know how you know what shit tastes like sakura." The other stranger mocks, Letting Daniel stand and step away from the group, as sakura snickers and painfully stands up herself, giving Daniel even more fear at her sheer size and stance.

"Dunno, maybe your 5-star quality cooking furball." Sakura taunts back, as Delta and sukuna start talking to eachother, whilst the sitting stranger merely remains writing down notes. They act so normal, yet their killers? Daniel questions, remembering the short briefing he and others are given about the killers.

(Flashback because why not.)

"Settle down, quickly. Go to your allocated seats." A worker yells, crossing his arms and muttering to himself in frustration, as a class of 30 new workers make their ways to their desks; Daniel being one of them. "As you all know, you have been hand picked by the most advance and intelligent places around the world." The mentor declares, watching the group as they all remain still, more anxious about the heavily armed guards spread around the room, all carrying some kind of assult rifle.

"You are here to work under our facilities that specialises in bioengineering and manufacturing genetically modified humans. A lot to take in I know, however! Your family and friends have been given a high classed drug to remove any memory with you in it so unfortunately you do not exist to the outside world any longer." The mentor declares, making a few of the group look in horror as the idea of being nobody sets in. Daniel grabs his desk, and tries to focus and calm down, whilst one other classmate suddenly jumps up, grabbing his desk and throwing it to a guard, smacking their visor off as several others tackle him down, tasing him until he blacks out.

"Enough! You will have time to come to terms with this news! But you need to know the basis of our rules! Any unauthorized behaviour will lead in instant termination!" The mentor yells, making the group stop doing whatever they did, all being aware of the meaning behind it. "Now, we have many rules, due to the point that we handle with highly dangerous 'killers'" the mentor starts, as a guard hands out a small file to everyone, all showing the same thing; about the killers in general.

"The killers aren't human, they are genetically modified organisms, that bare nothing to be called human. Anomalies if you will. Unlike our primative.." the mentor starts to explain or lecture the group about how the 'killers' have special abilities that can be used in many ways, boring most of the group.