part 15

Trekking through the area, sakura pauses, looking around in confusion, having found nobody for a while since her last attack. Narrowing her sight against the treeline, she still finds no trace of the other four she knows are around here. So, instead on standing, she keeps walking, making sure her tracks are easily followed, leaning down every so  often to cover her tracks, either their scared, or orders are suggesting a guerrilla style attack. Sakura ponders, still walking around, before reaching a edge, spotting the large towering grey wall. Cursing, she sits down, brushing her clothes down. There's no way a low level would have two brain cells to have a clever skill style. She adds, leaning against the wall, bored. Makes them easy prey, so why have these ones got to be so difficult? I haven't got all day. Grumbling underneath her breath, she kicks a stone into the trees, not caring about being hidden anymore.

Meanwhile, Daniel watches her carefully, in a childish intrigue, as sakura remains sitting there. Sukuna on the other hand hesitates, pushing his blindfold around, making sure it keeps his eyes covered, whilst the two scientists take notes or talk to each other, not caring about Daniel or sukuna hearing it. "Why is she just sitting there?" Daniel asks, breathing against the windows on their room. Rubbing the mist away, Daniel turns around and spots sukuna remaining cautious.

"Because she's bored. It's simple." The more harsher scientist snaps, as daniel flinches at the response. "Because it looks like the others actually are being smart for once, just wait." They add, tossing a piece of paper into the bin, "this is why I fucking hate newbies." He mutters. Daniel doesn't reply, and remains watching sakura, as the other scientist gestures the harsher one over to look at a computer screen, making both remain shocked and glad, catching sukunas attention, but he doesn't show it, remaining still and unwavered.

"Their coming." Sukuna sighs, making the three look at him. Crossing his arms, sukuna grins a little, making daniel uncomfortable, knowing by his movement alone that isn't his usual grin, with this one holding more sinister intents. The two scientists look back at the computer and nod, mumbling to each other. The more welcoming one claps his hands and looks at sukuna, with a even more sinister grin, leaving the place in a thick layer of tension.

"Good thing we switched the plans up a little." He replies, making sukuna pause, almost losing his composure, letting daniel look at the treeline as he catches small motions that seem unnatural.

Sakura pulls her hood down suddenly, glancing at the treeline, and remaining empty faced, not even caring about the unusual motions. Cheap tatic. She sighs, getting up and gesturesing around, pulling her mask down as well, as she smiles, tossing her head around before laughing. "Pathetic, the lot of you. Here, I won't even fight back." She mocks, making the motions stop, as she keeps an eye on small shimmers of the air changing around the group. Camouflage, how cute. She taunts mentally, as the group change back to their normal states.

One steps forwards, her look of disgust at sakura remains too apparent, whilst she holds what sakura can assume to be a bloodied bat. "So your a saiko huh? Was expecting a better excuse of one am I right?" She laughs, making the rest of the group laugh in unison. Sakura remains unaffected, sarcastically making out she's wounded, before standing back up, causing one to step back in a natural fear.

"So your their leader? Hive mind maybe, seems like it. Say, what would happen if I did oh this maybe?" Sakura asks, moving her hand slightly, as  the rest look at her gesturing towards one, who jumps back in fear, but finds themselves still alive. The leader looks at sakura then at the group, before laughing.

"What was that meant to do?" She yells, laughing purposely as loud as possible, as the rest of the group break into a fit of hysteria. Sakura doesn't move, keeping her hand pointing at the member, who chuckles to try and not seem as terrified as they are. Even Daniel and the scientists remain confused, watching sakura who still remains as is. Sukuna covers his mouth before smirking, knowing exactly what sakura is doing.