part 8

"are the rest asleep still?" Sukuna asks, rubbing his neck, in anxiety, worried. He looks at the rest, and spots how Ryu isn't with her duvet for her makeshift bed, whilst the rest remain the same, yet brushes it off, looking at sakura who remains still as a statue, watching him intently. Why are you always so intimidating. He ponders, breaking into a fearful sweat.

"Yeah the rest are. Had to make sure Ryu wouldn't have woken." Sakura repiles, her voice much colder and empty, heightening sukunas fear immediately. "But that's not the point. This is about your fuck up." Sakura adds, pacing closer to sukuna, closing the space between them. Sukuna tries to step back, but fear keeps him in place; or more so almost sentient chains snaking up his legs.

"W-what, why are you using those?" Sukuna asks, choking on his own words, whilst the chains that sakura keeps control of tighten around his torso, not causing any pain.

"Cause' need to make sure you don't pussy out. But that little stunt you pulled earlier says otherwise." Sakura snaps, swiftly grabbing his jacket and yanking it although his taller height makes it hold no difference. Sukuna on the other hand remains terrified. "I care about you brother, and you almost kill us because of the rivals?" Sakura adds, holding almost a confused tone, but he believes none of it.

And because your my sister I know your stunts. Classic. He tells himself, to not be fooled. Sakura watches him carefully, somehow aware he isn't fooled around by the tatic.

How many times do I need to tell him. His actions affect everyone. Sakura mentally sighs, close to giving up. "Sukuna. Haven't you not realised what you've done hurts us?" She asks, this time genuinely concerned. "You went to get the medication to help me and look at what happened, those rivals got allowed past and you got attacked." Sakura sighs, loosing her grip on his clothes before stepping back.

Sukuna pats his clothes down, spotting his legs still chained up, but also remaining curious. Yeah I'm aware, you barely show your weak side. Sukuna looks away, making sure the rest can't be aware of this. Sakura just decides to sit down, and rest her elbows against the desk, looking at the wall.

"I don't think you do. Fair enough I keep up my stern personality up and barely show my human side." Sakura pauses, glancing over her shoulder. "But your still so naive, even when they've dragged you through hell and back. I want to know how." Sakura asks, casting the room into silence at the question.

Sukuna remains shocked and wide eyed, his wavering arms trying to keep him steady as the shock stays there. How do you be so innocent, when you've killed so many people. Sakura wishes she had added, but kept it away knowing now wasn't the time.

"What do you mean? Is this about Daniel?" Sukuna asks, confused slightly, unsure by what she means. Sakura sighs again, leaning her head against the desk, slamming her head into it whilst pushing herself back up.

"Take the blindfold off." She orders, pushing the chair back as she stands back up, turning around briskly to look at him. "I want to talk to you without limitation." Sakura adds. Sukuna brushes his hand against the blindfold, knowing he keeps it on for his own reasons, as well as others. "I'm sick of seeing it anyway." She adds, crossing her arms watching.

Sukuna tugs at the blindfold, and pauses, feeling the difference almost immediately, tensing up. Sakura remains with lingering worry, before walking over, and grabbing it herself. "It's fine, I've seen it before." Sakura adds taking it off with ease.

Sukuna winces for a second, as he looks around, seeing almost as if it's midday with the sunlight being fully around. Sakura steps back, spotting his blue and green eyes, unlike their families well known green eyes. "see? Nothing, well, as long as the rest don't see it." Sakura adds, glancing at them for a second before glancing back.