part 4

"come on." Sukuna gestures, stopping again, as he waits more impatient than before. Daniel waves a gesture of surrender of a sort, leaning on his knees out of breath, trying to figure out how long they have been walking for. "It's only 5 miles, it's not that hard." Sukuna adds, confused, making Daniel look at him with utter astonishment, almost sarcastically as sukuna remains oblivious.

"Only? 5 miles is a long way, how big even is this place?" Daniel pants, standing back up and dragging his stubborn legs to keep walking. "And how far can you walk until your on the floor out of breath?" He adds, more annoyed mentally rather than curious this time. After all I'm not like you lot. He adds to himself waiting for sukunas answer.

"Around 50 miles? Is that not normal?" He asks taking Daniel aback, as sukuna remains just as confused. The both don't move for a moment, as the reality of how different they are sets in. Sukuna looks away, breaking the awkward moment, before holding his hand out, "I'll make this easier for you then." He sighs, leaving Daniel in a state of guilt, seeing sukunas pain written all over his face. Maybe he just wants to be normal. Doesn't know you can't be when your like that. Daniel ponders, grabbing his hand as sukuna lifts him up with ease, onto his back. "Don't move and you'll be fine." Sukuna orders, still in pain, as Daniel gets the same strange black vines or tentacles wrapped around his body, but this time originating from sukunas back. What even are these things!? People are gonna get strange ideas if they see these. Daniel asks himself; aware there is no answer.

Sukuna starts walking again, but this time more staggered, not even saying a word, unlike his more upbeat faster pace than earlier. Daniel sighs, and taps his shoulder, making sukuna just jolt at the touch for a second. "Hey, I didn't mean anything bad back there. I was just taken aback for a second is all." Daniel tries to make a way to let him understand it's fine, Especially in a situation like this. "Kinda cool to be honest that you can do that." He adds whilst sukuna nods slowly, trying to smile but fail. Daniel pauses and decides to just leave the situation alone, and goes back to silence.

Walking down what seems to be the same hallway, always looking the same apart from sukuna changing routes and opening doors,  neither make a sound, just growing the awkward tension and leaving them both speechless to even try and break the tension. However, a door opens in front of sukuna, making him stop in his tracks. Daniel tries to glance over but can't due to the way he's restricted.

"Why lookie here lads, if it isn't our man level 7" a voice says, laced with sarcasm. Daniel pauses, anxious, still having no idea what's going on or what's going to happen. Sukuna pivots slightly, as Daniel realises hes bracing himself. "Why are you so far away from your jailcell omega?" They add, the sound of a gun getting loaded makes Daniel start to shake with worry, still having no idea about what's happening. "You already breached with the intention to take a valuable experiential drug, now your here? Don't you think that's enough for today?" They snicker, as sukuna doesn't respond, whilst Daniel can feel something starting to cover his back and arms.

Looking down, through the restraints, is some kind of black plate growing and splitting around the folds of his body, all going all over his body as sukuna steps back. "Tell me if it hurts." Sukuna whispers as Daniel pauses and realises it's coming from him, as the plates cover half of his body already.

"I-it doesn't, but what is it?" Daniel whispers back, getting no response, but understanding now isn't the time to a chat. Sukuna shuffles slightly, cockily grinning as the stranger and a small group behind him hesitate.

"Should we open fire boss?" One asks, grabbing their gun more as the leader shakes his head. "He still has that newbie under possession this is a rescue operation." They add, as the boss nods and aims his gun at sukuna, who doesn't even respond.