part 17

(Another random image. This time sukuna, I used a base because effort.)

"Damn how did he survive that?" Ryu laughs, leaning against a wall as if it's her normal stance at this point. Alpha grumbles to himself, slamming a file down, catching a worried deltas attention. Sakura tuts, keeping her sight away from delta and sukuna. "Seriously! Did you see how he became one with the ground!" Ryu adds, laughing in hysteria, making delta feel uncomfortable, catching sakuras hesitation.

"Shut up, I fucking mean it." Alpha suddenly snaps back, leaving the rest in a state of shock, whilst ryu looks at him with disgust. "Dont care, try to use the power difference, I dare you." Alpha adds, turning around before yanking his clothes, straightening them out. "I'm sick of this. Constantly flexing on your power levels, you wonder why we have the worst reputation with sanity." He adds, grumbling to himself at the end, not spotting ryus hand grabbing his arm, making sure she grips his replacement. Alpha stills, feeling her breath down his neck.

"Keep it coming then smartass. Don't tempt us waving the idea around, I've been needing to stretch my legs." She smirks, catching alphas fear, although he remains stern, yanking his arm away, and turning around, not caring about the other three watching in mixed emotions.

"Fucking cannibals, always the same responses. What? Hungry? Sorry I'm too hot for you to handle." Alpha smirks back, hearing sukuna muffle a laugh for a second, waving his hand in defeat. Sakura steps back, trying to keep her cool, although failing miserably. Delta just remains sitting on his bed, bored of being left out in almost any situation. Ryu watches alphas fake confidence, and just shrugs, pushing her glasses onto the top of her head, before cracking her hands as if she's about to start something.

"wanna see if I can then? Although your probbaly as tasteless as sukunas taste in people." Ryu mocks. Sukuna jolts at the insult, looking at her with confusion, having no idea of what she meant. Sakura laughs however, as delta and alpha remain quiet. The group pause, before a knock at the door stops their situation short. Sakura decides to walk over, opening the door and looking down, finding a nurse jump aback, almost falling over in shock and fear. Sakura waits, amused by their action, as they collect themselves and shakily opens a folder.

"T-the pet is healing well, and requested for omega and alpha to visit." They stutter, shaking in a pathetic manner almost. Sakura glances over her shoulder, narrowing her sight on the two, but shrugging and walking away, gesturing her not even caring about the matter. Sukuna on the other hand freezes in shock, remembering that he had been the one to punch Daniel. Alpha stands up, walking over to the door, unfazed by ryus constant stare at him.

"Lets go then, he's obviously wanting to let you off that attack." Alpha smiles almost, "Its Daniel dipshit, he can't even understand how to hate someone I swear." Alpha adds, trying to seem softer for sukuna to follow. Somehow, to sakuras surprise mainly; sukuna wanders over, sakuras jaw dropping at the spectacle as alpha leads the way to the infirmary where Daniel is being held.

"Something finally got your interest? Took long enough." Ryu mutters, before getting slapped into the ground by sakura, who remains pretending delta doesn't even exist. Delta picks up on it, hiding his pain by covering his face with his mask, remaining quiet, feeling alone again. It's normal at this point. I'm a Heisenberg afterall. Delta wonders, not bothering to over hear ryu and sakura arguing again. Does sakura even care? She says she does, but...... She keeps hurting everyone, and almost killed Alex. People say I'm stupid, and maybe their right. Delta mutters underneath his breath, covering himself in his blanket like always, the other two not even not spotting it.