part 18

"Hold on, rewind are you seriously suggesting that!?" Ryu yells, slamming her fist onto the desk, watching the stranger in front of her stay slient, watching her outbursts with a stone cold face. Ryu pauses, tensing up, suddenly grabbing a small pile of files and tossing them onto the floor, beyond annoyed. "I said get some random idoits off of the damn street! Not other facility dickheads!" She adds, standing back up, making sure she doesn't look at the strangers face, knowing how they work. Sakura on the other hand remains besides the entrance, keeping her arms crossed whilst slumping against the wall, thinking of the two as mere children playing around. Give the kids power and they think their god. Sakura tells herself, glancing around the room in boredom, before getting her attention taken by the stranger, who smirks for a second, pacing slowly around the desk, whilst watching ryu.

"I'm ashamed in you, you know not to mess up other people's belongings now." They mock, leaning down and slowly picking up the papers with a disturbing calmness. Ryu steps back, almost in fear, as sakura watches the two, having not actually met the stranger before, although ryus actions give her the idea that they have known each other for a while. "Now, I'm short handed with the chances of getting people in  the trials. Since we can't simply take people from places." The stranger gestures, vaguely looking around in displeasure, keeping a eye on ryu. "Keep thinking that and you'll see what happens. We're low on death row prisoners, so I had to make do-" they stop as ryu laughs and looks at them with hate.

"Do? You have to make do with what you have? Tell me, if you had to make do, why not go and grab the lowest killers and scientists and not the list you showed me!? None of these people are on the same continent to us and your saying you have to make do!?" Ryu shakes her head, sarcastically laughing before stopping abruptly. "Just because you don't  have a  group, I do, and frankly as much as they piss me off, I'd rather not have them killed for their stupid trials." Ryu spits, watching her wording aware that sakura is there.

"Shut up." The stranger almost laughs, causing the room to suddenly drop into a thick layer of tension. "I have more patience with you kami, but even I'm on the verge of personally choking you with your spinal cord. Now. Listen here." The stranger smiles, grabbing ryus face whilst still smiling, leaving sakura in a state of fear and curiosity. They have such similar behaviours, who is this woman!? Sakura asks, trying to find a hint of her family by characteristics, but finds none. There's no links, no killer marks, nobody has that white of hair with red eyes. Sakura remains frustrated, not caring about ryu.

"Whatca gonna do then? Lock me up in solitary? I don't care about the limitations of getting people, even if there's a limit, still a chance there nevertheless." Ryu mutters, grabbing the strangers arm as they spot the replacement. Something makes them feel back in pain, as ryu looks at them confused.

"Well then. Threats don't work do they? Should have known that." The stranger shrugs, relaxing themsevles and walking back to the desk, sitting down, catching sakuras hesitation. "Zeta I presume?" They change the subject in a matter of seconds, as ryu brushes herself down, not caring about the question. Sakura pauses, narrowing her sight on the stranger.

"Maybe, how'd you not know me, everyone does." Sakura asks back, whilst the stranger laughs, leaning against their chair, showing they aren't affected by sakuras normal intimidation.

"No, your not that special. Remember, mizukis are far superior to saiko. Your just that one failed experiment. I saw your dad the other day actually, nice guy, in sector one." The stranger taunts, making ryu freeze in shock, stepping aback from the sight of them both. "Sakura I'm guessing? Isn't your brother known to breach containments? Id be more scared of him then you." They add, "your passive aggressive demour, isn't that what your mother does?" They add, purposely making sakura remember everything as the stranger laughs. "Your too easy to manipulate, at least your sister isn't." They add making sakura lunge forwards, jumping over the desk, but falling against the chair, awkwardly falling down in a painful shape.