part 11

"How long has it been now?" Alpha asks, pushing his chair into his small desk, turning around and whilst watching kyoko and sukuna mutters to each other, meanwhile daniel and delta stay quiet not seeing a point of saying anything.

"About a hour, why does it matter? Aren't you meant to be writing the damn report up?" Kyoko snaps back, leaving alpha to pause for a second, and look away in disgust, crossing his arms. Sukuna looks at them both, stepping aback in anxiety, guessing that this won't end well if alpha tries to stick up for himself.

"Its already done boss, so don't burst a fucking blood vessel." Alpha mocks, keeping his sentences short knowing he's not the best at defending himself. Kyoko on the other hand stays still, looking at alphas in a sense of shock. Delta sighs, and sits onto his bed, looking away, bored of the constant arguments.

"Watch it." Kyoko snaps back, refusing to start anything but instead glances back at sukuna, who remains unsure of why she wants to keep talking to him. Kyoko brushes her frustration away, walking to sukuna with ease. "Anyways, wanna take that off so we can y'know find out where she is?" Kyoko gestures, knowing she can't physically reach his blindfold. Sukunas steps back again, shaking his head, pulling at the blindfold himself.

"No, why would you want to even find her? You always leave her to it-" sukunas gets cut off, as kyoko waves her hand to gesture him to shut up, which he does, starting to get more anxious, although daniel watches them both with curiosity, still not understanding how their hierarchy works.

"No, don't think your suddenly able to ask shit. I said to take the blindfold off, we're in shit if she doesn't come back soon, and you wanna be the cause of that now?" Kyoko says, grinning at the reply whilst daniel and alpha pick up on the obvious manipulation, unlike sukuna, who's hesitation makes alpha wish he could actually do something.

"How about stop using his dumb fucking push over personality, and deal with it?" Alpha mutters, walking in between them both but turning his back to sukuna. Kyoko laughs slightly, and slaps alphas face, ignoring deltas side glance, even though he remains almost exhausted. Alpha leans over and grabs his face, spotting out a mixture of blood and saliva, and turning his face back at kyoko, who pushes her glasses up, still grinning. "What? Saw a bug." She taunts.

"Uh, isn't this a bit to far? Maybe sukuna has a issue with his eyes so can't see properly? Like deltas issue?" Daniel perks up, his hands shaking, wishing he didn't gain the confidence for a second to only lose it in a matter of seconds. Kyoko and alpha glance over, both looking at daniel as if he's done something illegal. I'm trying to stick up for you? Why are you still looking at me like that? Daniel wonders, looking at alphas disgust.

"Its better off to leave them two alone, I wouldn't get involved." Sukuna sighs, walking over to delta. "Hey, big man, your eyes any better?" He asks, grabbing deltas face, making sure the poor artificial light behind him stays covered, as he carefully pushes deltas hood down, and taking his goggles off. Delta winces, as sukuna pauses, placing the goggles down, gently opening deltas eyes, to make sure he doesn't cause anymore harm to him. "No bleeding, looks like that stopped, your pupils don't seem too burned, how about the pain?" He asks, not even caring about kyoko and alpha who carry on yelling at each other.

"Its fine, I'm used to it." Delta sighs, looking away as sukuna mutters to himself, "heard that." Delta laughs in pain, as daniel glances over, looking at his small amount of belongings. Don't I have something about his case? Damn drilled into our heads about their favourite. Daniel wonders, walking over; blocking out alpha and kyoko, used to fights within his departments of science. Leaning down he pushes stuff around, and yanks out a small amount of files. Sitting down onto the floor, he flicks though the large amount of paragraphs of information, making daniel question what they don't know, such as their family lines. When you know so much about someone including their..... exact dates to when something happened? Down to the second!? But not who they actually are, great priority.