part 20

"Where abouts would he go?" Miyako asks, swiftly turning around; averting the disgusted look from ryu. Sukuna steps back, feeling miyakos stare becoming overwhelmingly annoyed however Daniel remains glancing at the endless hallway on front of them, his gut feeling shaking his sanity around. It's too quiet. How did the guards die so easily. Daniel ignores miyakos gestures of discomfort, however she remains stern.

"I don't know. Delta remains quiet to his locations. I'm not sakura, I can't simply track him down." Sukuna repiles, knowing that wasn't what miyako wanted to hear, her brisk shake of her head, followed by her taking a phone out, typing away in anger, leaves him in defeat. Ryu spots his guilt, suddenly grabbing miyakos shoulder, cutting through her suits fabric with a malice almost.

"You on your period or something? No? Then I'd watch that pretty little mouth of yours." She warns, Daniel's attention drifting to the sudden change, his arm tingling from the attack from sakura, snaps his thoughts back. Miyako pauses, pocketing her phone before glancing at ryu, with confusion.

"I was asking a question, not my concern your training doesn't help his mental state. Anyways, firstly get your hand off of me, second, there's nobody in the sector." Miyako taunts back, shoving ryus hand away, brushing her shoulder. "Daniel is our only chance to get into places now." She adds, waving her hand at him as if he's almost nothing but a mere tool.

Sukuna glances away for a moment, as Daniel goes to say something, yet sukuna suddenly grabbing him, pushing him down, whilst ryu pushes miyako into the wall, both sukuna and ryu taking a sudden blast from almost nowhere. Sukuna gets thrown back, whilst daniel covers his head staying as low to the ground as possible. Miyako turns around, as ryu curses, taking down from the shockwaves. "What the fuck did that!?" Miyako yells, looking at the group, finding sukuna losing his consciousness. Ryu mutters to herself, standing back up, only to get another blast aimed at the group, Daniel barely missing the pressumed missile, as it lands straight into sukuna, knocking him out with ease.

"Calm your formal ego, get the fuck down!" Ryu snaps back, grabbing miyako and Daniel, tossing them back to the hallway they came from. Daniel struggles back up, in shock as ryu gets hit by one, slamming her to the wall, unaffected by the burns, however Daniel spots the energy leaving her body. They can't be guards missiles he took way more than that. Daniel scrambles up, looking around but finding no way to escape asides from where they came from. Miyako however coughs slighty, looking at the two, walking past Daniel.

"You can get up, so do it," miyako orders, yanking ryu back up, whilst daniel hesitates, unsure by the action.

"She's too weak, even if we'd get away, she'll be dead weight." Daniel acknowledges, leaving miyako to look his way, even more frustrated than before, helping ryu use her as a weight, not  seemingly caring about sukuna. "We should get them to a room, then find the others." He adds, shaking slighty, taking a step back, whilst miyako doesn't say a word.

"He's liable, ryus a leader, their rare to come by, besides, saikos aren't a dying breed." Miyako replies, trudging past Daniel, "but I won't stop you trying to help him, your his fool anyways." She adds, walking away, as Daniel looks back at sukuna. There's no way she didn't misword what she said, so, why is he a different 'breed? Daniel ponders, looking at the two, before sighing, it's the pets role to put their boss first right? He asks, remembering sukuna having saved his life twice now. Annoyed at his stupidity, daniel pushes himself to where sukuna is, kneeling down, finding the burns covering pretty much all of him.

"Why is it always you risking everything."  Daniel mutters, glancing over his shoulder, confused to why they got attacked anyway. But before he gets a chance to even understand, another missile gets launched from the hallway, about to hit daniel, however sukuna grins, grabbing Daniel, using his body to cover the blast again, quickly letting daniel go, or more stumble backwards. Sukunas grin leaves daniel in shock, with a million questions in his head.