part 16

(Ten minute base edit be like wtf(btw it's meant to be sakura but effort))
.............................................................

"So how'd it go?" Ryu asks, laying on deltas bed frame, leaning over it, making her chuckle and yank herself back up, spotting the tension between sakura and sukuna. Alpha remains away from the three, uncomfortable with sakura being there. "I don't get the reports until later but I'm curious." ryu points at sukuna, who jolts at it, unsure of why he did himself. "Why are you so pissed at sakura? She didn't break any rules." Ryu pauses, and grins at a sudden realisation. Pushing her glasses up she claps her hands and waves around the room, still maintaining her grin. "Its because she didn't break any rules isn't it hero?" She asks, watching sukuna who tries to hide his wavering shock. Sakura on the other hand steps back, and pauses, hovering her arm in mid air; a more so defensive manner, as daniel and alpha remain quiet, knowing this isn't of their concerns like always.

"Does it matte-" sukuna shuts up, knowing ryus answer already. Realising this, sukuna sighs, in frustration, before glancing over at sakura, knowing she's aware that her looking at her, even with his blindfold on. Sakura doesn't change, but hides her disgust for his behaviour. "Whatever. Since you seem so interested by me, sakuras stupid teachers pet acting is pissing me off." Sukuna mutters, his tone just adding to his anger seeping though. "Bores me to see her dumb actions hurt everyone first me, then karma, that idiot doesn't seem to see what's she's doing." Sukuna snaps, gesturing to sakura, his once normal calm demeanour gone, and replaced by hate and frustration. Ryu nods, watching his outburst with intrigue, curious to how sakura will act.

"This is new." Alpha whispers, making sure Daniel only hears. Daniel looks at him with confusion as alpha glances back, grinning. "Sukuna is known to keep his personal opinions to himself, takes everyone hits and never hits back." Alpha points out, crossing his arms, as sukuna tenses up, shaking his head before grabbing a shocked sakura by her chains that gather around her neck. "Jealously would be a suggestion, envy even, but this isn't sakura." Alpha suggests, narrowing his sight on sukunas wavering facial expressions, as daniel watches as well, trying to figure it out himself.

Like heck I'll know how he works, why is Alex even telling me this!? Didn't he get beaten to a pulp earlier? Daniel keeps his outside calm whilst having a mild panic attack, questioning too much for anyone to handle in a matter of seconds. "Uh, emotions aren't my strong point." Daniel awkwardly replies. Alpha nods, and chuckles with a sense of superiority. He grabs Daniel's shoulder and laughs slightly. Daniel remains anxious, not liking how cold his hand is. Sometimes I ask myself if this isn't a hallucination. Daniel ponders, looking back at sukuna, who remains gripping sakuras chains, remaining to not say anything.

"I know, your a logical man like me. But someone has to show you the ropes around here. Well, someone who isn't insane. Anyways, I have to keep tabs on these lot, so I'm the best one to ask questions, such as sukuna doesn't need to use words to any pain to let sakura know her place." Alpha snickers, catching Daniel off guard, "catch you by surprise didn't it? Sakura who always seems to be a brick wall of power, can't even be effected by anything? That's what everyone thinks, and that's how she keeps it." Alpha adds, walking over to his desk, knowing Daniel is staying besides him, so doesn't mention his behaviour. Your so easy to be taken in by information, say anything with facts and your already following me like a lost dog. That's gonna kill you kid. Alpha hesitates before turning back around. Pointing at Daniel's head, he flicks him for a second, not caring about Daniel's confusion, rubbing his forehead as he looks at alpha with confusion.

"What was that for?" Daniel blurts, getting no answer from alpha, who taps the side of his own head, looking at ryu who nods at him, making sure sukuna doesn't act out and actually threaten sakura. Sakura on the other hand stays still, gritting her teeth from anxiety, sukuna knows she's worried, scared even, making him smirk, making sakura remember his much pure strength, as she grabs his hand back, knowing their both equal in almost every way physically.