part 9

"get up." A solider yells, grabbing Delta and yanking him off of his bed, only getting a bat following the soliders actions, slamming into deltas face. He takes it, however sakura punches the soilder who hit him, pissed off. The solider staggers back, looking at sakura with disgust, spitting on the floor before smirking. He picks up Delta by the collar before cockily grinning, looking at them both. "Something up zeta? He your man or somethin'?" They taunt, laughing as they shove Delta back into sakura, who catches his fall. "Nah that isn't it? He's a mummy's boy ain't he? Go on cry to zeta." They joke, glancing at the others who stay aback, knowing they can't do much.

"Sakura just leave it." Sukuna warns, walking over and grabbing her shoulder, worried. "Their bound to hurt Delta more otherwise." He adds, sighing, "he just needs to learn how to wake up at the right time is all." He warns, walking back. The solider waits watching sakura let Delta step away.

"Alright you idoits, get ya' asses moving, we've got 20 minutes until your physical test is starting." The soilder orders, getting more of the soilders to walk in, all holding handcuffs, "due to your special attack the other day, all of you have been taken under a harsher containment, therefore free roam is forbidden, and breaking this rule is instant week solitary confinement." They add, walking away whilst the others ram the muzzels of their guns into the group's backs, forcing them to walk out, all covered by the group of soliders, making alpha and sukuna remains the most anxious, unlike sakura and Ryu, who remain unaffected.

After a few minutes, the main leader stops, taking out a card and opening a door, glancing at the group as he ushers the group to push them in, although they don't show any kind of retaliation. "Looks like they finally got the memo." The leader smirks, before closing the door behind the group.

"This is way to big." Alpha murmurs, looking around as the ceiling remains almost impossible to see due to how tall it is, alongside the same grey walls fusing with it. Sakura breaks her handcuffs without hesitation, and walks over to the wall, knocking the walls carefully before pausing.

"These are their heavy duty walls. Ryu ain't gonna be walking out this time." She says, turning around as Delta helps take the handcuffs off of everyone else, having taken his own off earlier. Ryu rolls her eyes, and sighs, more sarcastically than anything, whilst Daniel remains almost still and lifeless, his fear alone taking over.

There's no way I'm going to survive this. It's a physical test, not mental. How the hell would I survive that!? Daniel mentally tries to prepare himself, but gets taken back to the now as alpha nudges his shoulder, glancing at Daniel before looking at sukuna. "I know what your thinking, that because their here your dead. Trust me I'm aware of it." Alpha points out. "But you are more likely to die by anything else apart from these tests, the faculty are dumb, but they know how to keep their assets in line." He adds, crossing his arms.

"Is that how you've lived this long?" Daniel whispers, knowing the others are busy talking to eachother. Alpha shrugs, and closes his eye, scratching his chin before glancing at Daniel again. Daniel waits patiently, Hoping that alpha can help him cope with this; barring the same weaknesses almost.

"Who knows, I'm only level 3, pretty common for us to be used as live bait anyways. Whenever the others got too threatening, then the faculty got involved, however I didn't get away unscathed." Alpha pauses, and sighs, shaking his head. "What I'm saying is don't sweat, the faculty will keep you alive but your going to be hurt." Alpha adds, Letting Daniel nod, understanding. "Not to mention you have sakuras regeneration, and not died yet." He adds pausing. Daniel hesitates, unsure but curious, to why alpha is so hung up about this opportunity.

"Can you two nerds shut up for five seconds?" Ryu yells, tossing a small piece of what seems to be cement into alphas head, catching both of their attention. "We have the  test here." Ryu adds, stepping aside to show nothing. Daniel blinks in confusion, as alpha steps back, not trusting it. Ryu claps her hands and snickers, whilst alpha looks back at her.