part 14

"Wait what's happening?" Delta asks, stepping out of his bed, and looking at sakura and alpha. Ryu remains against the wall, alongside Daniel, who remains on his knees, tied up and tape stopping him from explaining to a worried delta. Sukuna doesn't reply to him however, and suddenly hooks his arms underneath deltas, making him jolt, trying to move but finds himself in mid air, "Why? Let me go!" Delta yells, trying to phase sukuna, but getting nowhere. Alpha snickers to himself, leaning against the wall, holding his side, whilst sakura stands in front.

"Alex has broken our rules, so he needs to pay." Sakura mutters, glancing at delta, who stops and his fear takes over, unable for him to speak. Ryu kicks Daniel down, as alpha sighs, before spitting at sakura, just annoying her even more.

"The rules are bullshit, just cause you want to make your mother proud." Alpha taunts, catching sakuras hesitation for a moment, knowing he's right. That is until she punches his gut, almost bursting his spleen on impact, knocking him down, and clutching his waist, trying to breathe. Delta remains shocked, whilst ryu mutters to herself, glancing away. Daniel uses his face as a weak leverage to push himself back up, wobbling slightly. If he knew this was the punishment why even tell me. Daniel sighs, trying to not get involved knowing alphas life might be at stake.

Sakura steps back, shaking her head as alpha leans back up, still somehow able to smirk, before sakura grabs his arm, bending it backwards, kicking him down again, but still holding his arm. Delta shakes, and tries to escape again, as sukuna keeps him as is, not wanting to this happen as much as everyone else. But it's sakuras rules, so we have to respect them, as stupid as they are. Sukuna reminds himself, whilst she pins alpha down, so his face is squished into the ground, yanking his arm up, slowly. " Looks like Alex never was anything special, just a mistake of a higher up." Sakura mutters, dislocating his arm completely, letting it drop down, leaving alpha to curse in pain. "You really never did serve a purpose did you?" She adds, kicking his face in, as delta looks away for a second.

Ryu tenses up, as daniel remains guilty, knowing this was caused because he went with alpha. Alpha meanwhile coughs as he tries to keep breathing, as his arm remains broken. How is he still alive is a miracle, or even awake at the most part. He adds, trying to find a weak point in the ropes, ignoring them burning his skin in the mean time. Ryu spots Daniel trying but Stays quiet, wanting this to end as quick as possible.

Sakura leans down, grabbing alphas hair, yanking his face up, as he just spits blood at her face, still smirking. "I'm used to this remember? And you don't want to scare poor little karma now do you?" He adds. Sakura pauses, almost dropping alpha down, before throwing him across the room, landing against the wall, as sakura stalks him over, causing sukuna and ryu to glance over in caution.

"Let him go idiot!" Ryu yells, gesturing to delta, who pauses, spotting sukuna put him down. Delta doesn't even think twice, rushing into sakura, pushing her off course and into the wall, making his way to alpha almost straight away. Alpha curses as delta picks him up, hugging him in fear. Ryu and sukuna keep their distance, as daniel watches delta and alpha. That's how siblings are meant to care for each other. Then again, I doubt sakura understands how to use common sense. Daniel ponders, as delta keeps alpha almost hidden, who just takes it, knowing he won't be able to move for a while now.

Sakura gets up, causing the tension to rise up as well. Looking over at alpha and delta she pauses, staggering a little from the impact. "Why would you hurt Alex, but not karma? You know he's hurting right now because of his brothers state." Sukuna points out, still remaining cautious. Sakura doesn't reply, almost in a trance at the sight. Maybe because it's new to her. Sukuna sighs, whilst delta stands up, still holding alpha, as he sits down onto his bed, covering alpha in his blanket before standing up. The rest watch in a sense of almost glee, as he walks over to sakura, grabbing her chains and yanking her to him.