part 13

"Daniel, I know your awake still." Alpha mutters, pushing his shoulder as daniel grumbles and forces himself to wake up, pausing in a state of being half asleep still. Alpha waits, before glancing over his shoulder, watching the others to make sure they don't get woken up. "The rest are asleep, I need to talk to you." He adds, giving daniel a sense of urgency, barely making out alphas features, but can tell his tone shifting from fear and paranoia. So he sits up, glancing over and finding even ryu asleep. "Dont worry about her, she crashed out a moment ago, lack of sleep I guess, but nows not the time, this is important." Alpha says, his fast tone and shaky pitch making it almost impossible for Daniel to understand for a second, as he slaps himself to wake up, standing up as alpha waits and abruptly walks out of the room, whilst daniel staggers outside, before looking at alpha just spotting that they are outside.

"Isn't this trespassing or something?" Daniel whispers, worried, but still half asleep, trying to understand what's happening. Alpha doesn't even acknowledge him, gripping a file that Daniel tries to see what it has in it. "Uh alpha whats-" Daniel cuts himself off, as alpha grabs his arm and yanks him down the corridors, his frantic  breathing and tight grip leaves Daniel in a state of fear and curiosity. He's acting like this is illegal, is it? Daniel shoves the idea away, trying to catch up to alphas speed, only getting tossed into a room, with alpha not far behind, as he almost punches the door shut, waiting for a second before turning the lights on. Daniel winces as the sharp lighting makes him feel a sharp pain in his eyes for a moment.

"Ok, the rest shouldn't know, here, take my file back." Alpha says, pushing his file into Daniel's chest as he takes it, still heavily confused by it all. "And I saw your arm, I know it's sakura." Alpha adds, wandering around, still in a state of fear, knocking over equipment that Daniel can only see as being for basic experimentation. "I need to find the tube where did I leave it!?" Alpha yells, looking around, and shoving a array of glassware onto the floor, shattering onto the ground as daniel steps back, unsure if he's safe or not. Alpha panics more, looking around before running and clambering over a set of tables, grabbing a cupboard door open and yanking out a cold freezer draw. "Yes! Perfect!" he yells, looking back at daniel who remains uncomfortable. "I took a blood sample when I stabbed you, now I have the results of the tests." Alpha smiles, walking over to a computer, letting daniel wander over and lean onto the desk, questioning if alpha is usually this messy.

"What are you even looking for? Sakura told me something about her abilities being passed on, is it that?" Daniel asks, brushing his still wounded arm, as alpha types away, opening a array of notes and documents, faster than Daniel can even read the first sentence. Must be a fast reader. Daniel mumbles, mouthing the words but not saying them out loud.

"Shit, are you kidding me!" Alpha yells, smashing the desk to his side, as he grabs his head, as daniel remains worried, "No wonder she was able to hurt you, it wouldn't make sense if you got everything." Alpha adds, leaning aback on his chair, sighing. "You've got some abilities, most got destroyed. But your baseline skill set is only level 2." Alpha adds, gesturing to apart of the screen, "see there? How your cell count hasn't changed? It's baseline is of a normal human, now look at sakuras." Alpha mutters, clicking onto a file and showing a new graph, "anyone higher than level 5 have a much larger red and white cell count, why nobody knows, but it's always apparent in them." Alpha sighs, pausing as daniel nods.

"How is this a bad thing? If I had all the abilities won't it just mean I'm a threat to the company?" He suggests, as alpha shakes his head, closing the files, and sighing once again, his normal stern almost annoyed emotions gone, replaced by guilt almost.

"No. It means your still easy prey. And if sakura gets anymore cautious, your dead. We still don't know what you've got, roughly 2 or 3 abilities, one of which is the faster healing rate." Alpha explains, gesturing to his wounded arm, making daniel flinch and say nothing. "And it means if they used anything like a acid, poison or necrosis, your stuck like it." Alpha adds, standing up and pushing the chair into the table, still pausing every so often,  making daniel stand up and watch in fear still.