part 6

"wake up maggots we ain't got all day!" A worker yells, opening the door and walking around, hitting everyone except Ryu with a baton, making them curse and get up. Sukuna just mumbles to himself whilst sakura pushes the worker away, helping Delta who remains semi dazed. Alpha just gets up, and brushes himself down as Ryu stands there, watching the worker as Daniel remains already awake, knowing a routine like this already existed. "Looks like your mutt is already trained, be thankful omega." The worker mocks, pushing sukuna aside as he walks out, waiting with several guards, all fully geared out.

"A bit overkill isn't it? Aw thanks though we must be that special." Ryu taunts, laughing at the group outside. "Just because your security sucks you have to bring the big guns!" She adds, laughing even more whilst nobody else even reacts to the taunts. Sakura glances at sukuna who remains waiting, his face void of emotion, or well, what is seeable, because of his blindfold. It is your fucking fault for this. Sakura mentally curses, knowing damn well the increase in security is because of sukunas breakout.

"What's the schedule today then?" Alpha mutters, crossing his arms in boredom, as the worker looks at a clipboard and reads it. "Probably another physical test." Alpha adds, scratching his face as sukuna takes the underlying message, aware his actions have repercussions that everyone has to deal with.

"As a matter of fact no. We've booked you lot in for a mental test, a interesting one at that." The worker replies, spiking alphas hidden anxiety, as he keeps a straight face, knowing neither are allowed to show weakness. Delta walks forwards, glancing at Daniel for a second before waiting outside, whilst sakura and alpha follow suit, with sukuna a moment later. Daniel jogs over, unsure of why he hasn't been told to stay, looking at Ryu who just sarcastically salutes, and disappears through the wall, flipping the guard off before disappearing completely.

"Follow us. Any unauthorized route or speaking is a instant termination. " The worker orders, making them all hesitate, seeming as the termination is a new rule. This can't be just because of sukunas breakout? Reports say he's done it before yet no new harsher rules ever got set into place. Daniel ponders, following just behind Delta and sukuna, as alpha and sakura remain behind him, both making sure he doesn't do anything stupid.

This is bullshit. Now my life is on the line even more. I swear if that rat speaks I'll personally kill him myself. Delta curses mentally, not liking how Daniel is behind him. Side glancing sukuna he finds him still stern faced unlike yesterday. Keep the act up go on, everyone knows your scared. Delta hides his smirk before pausing, then again I don't blame him. Whatever, I don't know or care which stuck up asshole enforced this but hey, at least we're actually outside now. Delta sighs, and keeps walking.

Keep hating Delta, jeez you really don't know how to shut up. besides, I'm surprised that Daniel has lived this long. Sakura shared her blood, most usually die within hours. Then again, they didn't match her blood type, he does. And the regeneration, it came so quickly, I need to do more tests on his DNA, see if there's any chance he may have genetically engineered the traits from her to be his own. Alpha orders himself, Glancing as he spots no ideally easy side effects. Daniel looks at alpha in confusion, feeling as though he was being watched. Alpha just looks away, hiding his insult as a response knowing nobody can speak.

The group make their ways down the hallways, Daniel taking the most exhaustion, whilst everyone else seems perfectly fine, asides from the rising tension between the killers and guards. Sukuna sighs, and grabs Daniels arm, yanking him up and over his back, making sakura roll her eyes in disgust. Delta smirks quietly, whilst alpha suppresses a laugh. Daniel looks at sukuna with confusion, but doesn't hesitate, guessing he was close to collapsing himself. We'd usually stay in our own sector, I ain't used to this. Daniel just stays quiet, knowing the rule is still in place.