part 19

"Keep moving." Miyakos orders, hitting the back of alphas head; as he staggers, tripping over his own steps for a second. The rest of the group stay quiet, having to slow down due to their exhaustion creeping up on Daniel and miyako. Ryu tuts, shoving her hands into her pockets, slumped over whilst walking, sarcastically going slower. Sukuna keeps his brisker pace, his concern written over his tense body language. Daniel however remains emotionless, walking at a steady pace, stopping to help alpha catch his balance, unlike miyako who remains stern, fussing around with what Daniel can assume to be a phone. "The alarms have been cut off, we can't issue a breach." Miyako grits, clenching her phone more, however remains formal.

"Well aren't you useful, maybe I don't know, bypass their shit rules and invoke a lockdown?" Ryu suggests, but only getting miyako to look at her with anger. Ryu mocks a surrender, waving her hands around, but keeping a smirk across her face. "What? I can't keep a straight face when you mess up this bad, Such a perfectionist and yet let's loose one of the most dangerous killers you have?" Ryu mocks, snickering at her own sentence. Alpha looks away, uncomfortable, muttering to himself which catches sukunas attention more so than Daniel.

"You idoits really don't hear yourself, what? Your power hungry egos made you deaf? Cause' I know exactly why and how this happened, and yet, our two leaders have no clue of what their up against?" Alpha mutters, deciding to lean against a wall,  crossing his arms, watching the two. "What? I'm his brother first, scientist second. Karma is just losing his shit because of everyone's actions. Sakuras protective nature causes everyone to die around him, ryus insults belittle him, sukunas power scares him, how did you not tell?" Alpha laughs, before glancing at daniel, who stays still, although his anxiety spikes, knowing he's going to be targeted again.

"We did know, for a while. Keeping track of your mental health is a main research line for us. His mind has breaking down for years, we just kept it going for the sake of research." Miyako explains, leaving everyone quiet. Ryu blinks in shock, disgust and shock taking everyone over. Daniel sighs, not surprised, unlike sukuna and ryu. Alpha however grins, laughing at the explanation. Miyako pauses, looking around, only just realising the amount of strangers around them has dwindled to nothing.

"I know. I kept the files in my damn office!" Alpha snaps, remaining still, "sorry boss, but I don't care about your little research. Afterall, would you do the same if it was your little sibling? Don't answer that you wouldnt even know the answer." Alpha relaxes, standing back up and walking abruptly away. Miyako doesn't respond, following behind him, causing the other three to just quietly follow. "Besides, it won't take long to find him." Alpha points out, "Just follow the corpses." He adds, stopping at a intersection, turning around, gesturing at a hallway. Miyako steps forwards, covering her mouth from the wretched smell of the remains painting the hallway.

"Looks like someone's doing the spring cleaning." Ryu mutters, unfazed. Sukuna pauses, and leans down, whilst daniel gags at the smell, only to grab his face, forgetting it's partly covered by bandages still. Alpha watches the group intently, as sukuna pauses, pushing around a pile of what he can see as charcoal.

"This wasn't deltas doing. Why would he attack anyone?" Sukuna asks, standing back up, before yanking his own chains, that remain around his body. " He has the same mindset as me. And nobody would attack a asset like his pet or him for that matter." He adds, before kicking the pile of charcoal. "And last time I checked, he can't cause that." He adds, glancing at the pile. Miyako and ryu stay quiet, alongside Daniel, however alpha grins and shrugs.

"Yeah he can't, but who can saiko? Your dear little sister, now, how about get your ass to finding out where she is?" Alpha asks, or more yells, "I'd rather not have my family get into more shit because of your families stupidity." Alpha adds, walking forwards again. Miyako pockets her phone, whilst sukuna sighs, always my fault because I'm a saiko isn't it. I can't track her, she's always one step ahead. Sukuna shakes his head, about to step forwards, but gets stopped by Daniel grabbing his arm. Ryu mutters to herself, before starting a conversation with miyako.