part 10

"alpha, can I ask you something?" Daniel sighs, standing on the furthest side in a large courtyard, with alpha standing against a large concrete wall. Other killers walk around, all busy doing their own thing, alongside the group, although alpha keeps an eye on Ryu, who remains glancing over and smirking.

"Whatever, you was bound to anyway." Alpha repiles, crossing his arms in boredom, while Daniel hesitates for a moment, thinking his question through, still not sure of the limitation of the questions.

"When I was getting carried by sakura, over to here, I noticed she keeps a brace around her neck, where the number IDs usually are, why?" He asks, spotting a small '003' on alphas neck. Alpha chuckles slightly, breathing in and straight forwards, before turning his head to Daniel.

"Knew you was gonna ask that. Sakuras actions aren't of my interest, afterall, she keeps herself to herself. Rumours say it's to keep her head on, others suggest she's hiding her id for a reason, but Delta knows why." Alpha gestures to where Delta is, making Daniel follow his gesture, spotting him sitting on a small bench, seemingly alone, as the killers avoid him with ease. Alpha mutters to himself, before sighing. Always on that fucking bench, always fucking alone.

"I thought the others would interact with him?" Daniel Blurts, catching himself off guard, and stepping back, looking at alphas unchanged state. Daniel collects his anxiety and fear, as alpha shakes his head, tapping his temple before glancing at Daniel.

"No. Because they're aware of what would happen if you hurt him. Here's a message, you can be feared and have the best reputation of a mass killer one of their bests; doesn't make you popular." Alpha tuts, "he wants friends, since he came here, but his reputation isn't the issue here." Alpha adds, confusing Daniel as he looks over at Delta again. Why suggest it was then? Daniel ponders, finding Ryu walking past Delta who just remains seated, as she goes over to sukuna.

"Then what is it?" Daniel asks, making alpha snicker and nod his head in a direction. Daniel looks over and spots sakura walking around, almost alert. "Sakura? But she's her own person?" Daniel adds, making alpha shake his head.

"Sakura is deltas 'big bad dog pass' you go near him, she's not far behind. Unless your new, you know to never piss her off. You saw sukunas attacks? You won't see hers. I'll be shocked if they ever found a body." Alpha jokes, remaining stern. Daniel can feel himself start to sweat from fear, watching sakura scan the area with next to no emotion. "Looks like your in luck, here's a newbie." Alpha grins, watching a slender built killer walk over to Delta, who jolts and glances at them.

"Fuck off you that notorious Delta?" She laughs, leaning down as Delta glances away, knowing he's wearing his outside gear to hide his entire body. Alpha and Daniel watch as the other killers start to mutter to eachother. "Can you even see with those on? Take them off fucking hell." She laughs, grabbing deltas goggles, making him grab her arm and yank it away, worried. She keeps her grip on the goggles however and yanks them off, making delta fall down, covering his eyes.

Sukuna keeps Ryu from getting involved, as she stops and curses, watching in hate as the killer tosses the goggles aside and laughs. "You a fucking vampire or something? Some son you are. We got told Heisenbergs are dangerous, what even are you then?" She mocks, pushing him over and yanking his hood and mask off, making sure his face is fully shown.

Alpha tenses up, as the other killers step back, creating a small circle around the scene, as Daniel knows not to even move, even though he can't even move from anxiety alone.

Delta tries to close his eyes, as he grabs the killers arms in a effort to break her grip. She however just laughs, and uses her other hand to force his eyes open, making him bite his own tongue in a effort to not scream. "So the rumours are true. You really are what unable to see the sun? Pathetic." She says, kicking Delta in his chest whilst letting go, about to walk away, as he falls down, hiding his face and not moving.