part 12

"Its been a fucking hour! Why isn't she back yet?" Ryu yells, slamming the table, making it shudder and almost break, causing alpha to hesitate knowing that's his table, and if it breaks they aren't getting a new one anytime soon. Delta jolts at the noise, making sukuna grab his head, making sure his ears aren't starting to bleed. Daniel keeps his distance away from the group, unsure of how they feel about him knowing so much information, although being very little, about them.

"Maybe she needed to find a empty room? Calm the fuck down and dont break my shit next time maybe?" Alpha snaps back, making sure nobody sees or even has a suspicion of his fear. Afterall, I'll be in the firing line if she acts up idiot. Alpha keeps himself from adding, knowing because of his role in the group, it won't end well. Ryu however just remains annoyed, pushing alpha aside, and leaning against the door, before punching it. Sukuna doesn't look her way, but remains bracing himself for anything, meanwhile delta pushes his hands away, sighing.

"Sukuna, I'm fine, make sure the rest are ok?" Delta mutters, still keeping his head drooping down, pushing his blanket around in anxiety. Sukuna doesn't move, and shakes his head, catching delta off guard for a second. "Your obviously still in pain, and ryus actions ain't helping." He adds, glancing at her for a second. Ryu spots him watch her, getting a small smirk. Delta mutters underneath his breath, before laying down, hiding himself. Sukuna pauses, but gets the motion, clambering back up, brushing himself down and wandering to ryu, grabbing her shoulder, lifting her up with ease.

"Why haven't I killed you yet is shocking. You can see delta suffering and you pull that stunt?" Sukuna snaps, as alpha and daniel remain quiet. Ryu shows no reaction, keeping the smirk, as she pats his face making sukuna jolt and look at her with disgust.

"Because you can't kill someone who isn't a threat. Can't you? Plus you know what would happen if a leader dies." Ryu adds, grinning although sukuna picks up on a small sense of fear coming from her. Even you get scared of me then? Why am I not shocked anymore. Sukuna mentally sighs, tossing her away with ease, in pain. Ryu falls down, cursing at the impact, shoving alphas help aside, standing up herself. " Fuck off, I don't need your help." Ryu snaps, leaving alpha to step back, and walk away.

Their all on edge, and I don't blame them. I don't know what happens if one breaks the rules, especially since it's sakura. Daniel looks around, spotting no sign of cameras or any security system, they act like their constantly watched, but there's no sign of cameras? He tries to remember something about the rooms layout, but it doesn't come to him, before he looks at alpha, who remains uncomfortable. "Hey? Uh alpha, can I ask something?" Daniel asks, grabbing his sleeves trying to calm his nerves still unsure of how far he can ask questions. Alpha perks up, almost glad he did, glancing over and nodding. "Its about the basic rooms layouts? Do you have any idea of any hollow wall system?" Daniel asks, catching alphas curiosity. "Its something that's been stuck in my head, do you know anything about it?" He adds.

Alpha leans down, onto the desk, and glances at the files, suddenly grabbing a few and looking at them, tossing them aside as sukuna and ryu watch, "now you've made him nerd out, have fun." Ryu gestures, laughing at her own comment, as sukuna picks up the files that alpha throws around, questioning his morals on cleaning. Daniel remains waiting, curious, as alpha mumbles to himself and shoves all the files down, tossing them everywhere, leaving sukuna to pick them up, and sigh, unsure of how he had it, alpha pauses, and snaps his sight to the floor, suddenly grabbing a file, opening it and reading it with speed.

"Its.... yes! I knew I had it somewhere!" Alpha exclaims, walking over to daniel, pointing to the file. "Its a three layered system, designed to at first confuse those who have a ability to walk through objects." Alpha states, looking at ryu who pushes her glasses around, knowing he means her. Alpha pauses, letting daniel look at the file, "a small hollow cavity about a foot wide, followed by two reinforced concrete walls, creating a shock absorption tunnel. Quite a feat I'll say that. Why?" Alpha asks, as daniel pauses and yanks at his collar for a moment.