part 3

"wait sukuna?" Daniel calls out, catching sukunas attention as he pauses talking to Delta and looks over confused. "You did a breach, as if it wasn't even hard, why don't you just escape?" He asks, having had the question on his mind since the beginning. Sukuna doesn't reply, whilst Ryu snickers at the question, taking her gloves off and walking over to Daniel. He goes on alert, still not knowing how she works, and steps back in anxiety. Ryu just watches him, her glasses hiding her eyes before she grabs his face, with a heavily advanced robotic arm replacement, catching Daniels curiosity. How advanced is this place? He ponders through the panic.

"I missed tormenting newbies, they really do squirm around like worms. As for the answer, we don't see the point. What do we do after we did escape? Be on the run from one of the most influential and powerful companies? Not to even mention their....assets." she repiles, tossing him down before walking away, not even looking at anyone else. "Your pet talks too much, train it to shut up." She spits, as sukuna nods quietly, helping Daniel back up.

Brushing himself down, Daniel remains by the door, still wondering how it fixed itself, let alone how they got here so fast. Something switches in his mind, making him look at alpha, who remains writing still, leaning over his desk and muttering to himself. "Can I ask something to him?" Daniel points to alpha as Delta tenses up, meanwhile sakura clambers out of the bed and sits there, watching sukuna and Daniel. "Wouldn't he know more?" He adds. Delta closes his eyes, and tosses his arm up, making Daniel not have time to react, getting a large what he can assume to be some kind of black vine or something snaking over his leg as Delta doesn't move. Daniel can spot the pulsing of blood through it as it latches onto his leg, yanking him down and forcing his body to slam against the concrete floor.

"Delta he just wanted to ask a question!" Sukuna yells, making delta stop midway, and look at sukuna. "It's so obvious he isn't a threat!" He adds, making Daniel get conflicted for a second. Thanks for the support and insult. Daniel says before cursing out loud, grabbing his head and finding blood on it.

"Ka- Delta just stop. He ain't gonna pull out a fucking gun from nowhere and kill me. If the man wants a question I'll answer." Alpha mutters, still not looking away from his desk. Delta grits his teeth in frustration but let's Daniel go, making him grab his leg and find a burn going down it from where the strange thing came into contact. "Firstly sakura. Give him your blood for fuck sake. He ain't gonna live three seconds otherwise." Alpha gestures, getting sakura too look at him in disbelief. "He's caught my attention just as much as sukunas, after all his file is interesting." Alpha adds, waving it around as Daniel knows it's his.

How did he even get his hands on it!? It's in their vault and... Then again I just got attacked by a black thing from the ground so I guess there's no logical reasoning. Daniel sighs, trying to not move to much because of his now throbbing headache, as he grabs his head and mumbles to himself.

Wait. How are two lower levels talking to the level 7's like slaves? If that Ryu is the level 6, and Delta is already the level 5-4, then alpha is the lowest? How the fuck, more so why the fuck are the two most powerful and intimidating getting orders from the others. Daniel asks himself, as if he even knew the answer. He remains thinking about that question not spotting sakura walking over and leaning down, until her chains hit his neck, making him jolt from just how cold they are.

He turns around and spots her almost right in front of him, making sakura snicker and flick his head getting a sharp pain; like that of a knife, into his skull, forcing him to fall backwards, and lean against the door again. Sakura just stays there, not even making a sound but the sense of dread remains nagging Daniel, as she just smiles almost maliciously, yet has a sense of seduction behind it. Unlike the others she's impossible to read. Is this why she's a level 7? Daniel tries to figure the situation out, but remains failing.