Ch. Forty Two 👑

Jungkook loves being his guard. Always next to him. Even now, seeing him in that white suite in front of the mirror making sure he looks perfect.

- God, that color makes you look out of this world...we should seriously get married someday

Maybe if he wasn't so sad Tae would smile. But how can he? He's minutes away from marrying someone else.

- Don't say that, I'll cry

- Don't, love... I'm just saying what I think when I see you - he gives him a kiss - you look stunning - another kiss - and I do want to marry you one day...

Taehyung has to try his best not to just leave everything behind and run away with Jungkook. He should be used to reminding himself he can't do that, but he's not. Yet, there's a war at stake and marrying Felix is not thaaat terrible...right? It doesn't matter, it's what he has to do.

- Well... I'm ready. Not mentally but at least I look good. Now where the hell is Jimin? He told me he'd be by my side most of this stupid day

- Oh, he'll be right back. He just...had to do something first.

And that was not a lie. Once again, for the fourth day in a row Jimin stands in front of the guards. Not a word is said. They know why he's here. He came visit that rebel everyday since the plan was started, so they just move aside and let him in.

Some guards can't believe it. Even now? On a wedding day? What is wrong with him? Jimin makes a very simple gesture pointing at Yoongi and they once again can get close to talk. Yoongi knows this is the day. But he would be lying if he wouldn't say he can hardly think of the plan having Jimin in front of him. He kissed those lips every single day for a few days now and he wonders if today will be the same.

Usually, there's a small talk before the kiss. Most of the time in a flirty tone. But not this time. Jimin's voice is not heard. And as soon as they face each other a new kiss takes place. Yoongi is sure this is not good for his health, his heart will blow up if this goes on!

But every thought stops when he finally realizes how he'll get out. The kiss ends and Jimin smiles widely

- I have to go now but please take care, love

He walks away happy to succeed and Changkyun takes no time in pulling Yoongi away.

- And?? That's it?? Was that a code?? How the hell are we getting out?!

All his panic washes out when Yoongi opens his mouth and a silver tiny key comes out. Right, of course the kisses were just part of the plan... he'll thank Hobi later for letting him taste heaven a few times. Finally, Jimin's part was completed.

Walking up the stairs, Jin crosses some nobles who came for the wedding. Most of them ignoring him completely. Of course they do, idiots. Jin hates each and every single one of them. But they are part of the plan either he likes it or not. It's okay, as long as Felix falls they will eventually fall as well.

Namjoon's room is hardly guarded. Probably because he's not supposed to be able to move much anymore. Who would think a Prince like him is the one helping him with a revolution! Although the truth is Namjoon doesn't know that's what's coming...But still! Jin really wants to see all of this take place so he can learn as much as possible if he ever needs to do this back in Daegu

- Prince?

Namjoon fakes a cough as he comes in. He's getting used to acting sick.

- God, no need to pretend so much it's just me. If you keep acting like that Felix will think you're dead already. And I don't really wanna see how they bury you alive

- You worry about me, Chef? You don't have to, I'll be just fine

Jin rolls his eyes. He's not worried. Or at least that's what he tells himself.

- Did you talk to all of them?

- Every single one

- You sure?

- Jesus, Chef no need to treat like I'm an idiot - he laughs - I did everything you told me

Despite his ego telling him otherwise he can't help to think Jin is actually very smart. Like...more than any other person he met before. Some of the answers to his letters were hard to handle but while he knew how to sound correct and professional, Jin knew how to put pressure. He knew exactly what to say.

- Okay...then everything should...work...I hope

Namjoon sees how worried he looks and takes his hand.

- Hey, it'll be fine. It's your plan. I know you can do it

So many times he wanted to hear those words. And they are now coming from the future King of Daegu. That's great. How is he supposed to ignore this side of Namjoon if he keeps showing him nothing but kindness?

While Jin tries to ignore his thoughts, Namjoon does the complete opposite. He can't take his mind away from Jin. So smart, and funny, and honest...a few days ago he told Tae he would try his best for him to be with a guard. Maybe someday he'll have to try his best so he can be with a Chef...

On a different room, Felix stands next to his brother. Ready to do what they planned together. And yet, doing it completely alone. Seungmin, next to him takes his orders.

- You will take care of him while I do my part. If he doesn't change his mind...follow the plan. - He now turns to his brother, for the last time - You heard that? If you say no again... I'll make sure to let you die once the wedding is over and Jimin is away from us again.

This wasn't the first time he said those words. He sent Taemin to die several times. But every single one he stopped half way through giving him one more chance. But not this time. Even if it broke his heart. They both had enough. If he won't be by his side...then he might as well be gone forever.

Felix leaves the room, avoiding Taemin's eyes. And thankfully he can't see his brother smile and softly whisper

- Finally...

Next Chapter

And you, Taehyung do you take Lee Felix as your husband...

You heard our prayers, we heard yours

------------------------------------------------------

Fiiiiiinally the wedding day!!! Get ready for it! Tomorrow there'll be a new chapter because guess what? We hit 10k! Yeeeey :D

Btw, I just woke up, and I had dream about this ff. Lee Know had to appear on the story and sell ice cream. I don't know what that dream was supposed to mean but...now I want ice cream

See you tomorrow!

- Baby Y

Thief - NAMJIN YOONMIN TAEKOOKजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें