Ch. Forty Six 👑

Being held by Minhyuk and Seungmin, Taemin stares at his little brother. This past few days when Seungmin finally decided to take their side, he managed to eat without being poisoned. Of course he would prefer it if that Chef was as far away from him as possible but he needs him. His body is not yet reacting normally. Walking on his own will take some time. But talking? That's different. Even if it sounds hoarse and forced his voice can come out clear enough for the rest to hear.

Felix finally reacts and slowly turns around. On another part of the room Jimin lets his tears out. Not only he almost saw his best friend die a few seconds ago but now the Prince he fell for years ago is standing close to him. Seeing Jimin be so relieved, and Taehyung be...well...alive, Yoongi allows himself to smile. Even if Taemin is his enemy when it comes to love, he's glad he's okay. Because that will make Jimin happy.

The rebels didn't expect the King to show up there. Jin never told them the entire plan. Maybe it all depended on whether Taemin would have the strength to stop this.

- To my nobles and the royal Kim family...don't worry. The rebels won't take over the throne. I will. Still, I don't consider them my enemies at all. They are my people and they helped my kingdom. They shall be forgiven for what they did today

Felix can't remember when was the last time he heard his voice. He missed him so much. Seeing him take over the kingdom, just like it was supposed to be...it feels surreal. For some reason, knowing it's all over for him, he can't help to feel a calm feeling take over him. Taemin didn't insult him or showed him any sign of hatred yet. He can almost imagine everything is fine again...even if he knows it's not.

The guards wait for Felix's orders. He's the one that kept them rich. If he commands them to take care of Taemin, they will. But that doesn't happen. Felix stays completely quiet letting his sword fall. Between the rebels, Hobi who could get in thanks to Jin makes sure to talk

- Taemin! Give us Felix's head!

- Yeah! - Changkyun joins - he should pay for what he did!

Definitely the rebels of Seoul and the thieves of Daegu have a lot in common. Felix is ready to face the consequences. If his brother asks for it, he'll give him his life. It's only fair. He won't do it for his people but for Taemin he won't complain. The guards try to protect him but

- Stop, stay back. I'm not your King anymore. You'll follow his orders.

He takes a deep breath ready for his brother to kill him so he can stop feeling the guilt that took over his body.

- I will not kill my brother - Taemin says making everyone look at him - He will be locked down for the rest of his life. But I will not spill any blood in my castle. From now on, we'll be a neutral Kingdom. We will not kill anyone, we will not go to war...not even after a canceled wedding. We will be a fair, decent place for our people to live in

Jimin feels so proud. Taemin seems to be as honest as the day he met him. By his side, Yoongi realizes he lost his Prince's attention and tries his best not to feel bad about it.

Jin gets close to Taemin. Or actually, closer to Seungmin.

- I'll take over, I want some fame as well, you know?

Seungmin rolls his eyes and lets Jin help Taemin as he steps aside. The King can't help to smile. Oh, for how long he wanted to give his order.

- Guards. Arrest Lee Felix. And also...arrest Kim Seungmin

While this Chef stays completely shocked, Jin wants to laugh. He's not an idiot. Seungmin, just like the nobles and the guards only do things according to his own convenience. He's not gonna let him get away with it. And neither will Taemin. Hell, if it was up to the King he would send him to the gallows. But he can't do that. He wants to be the kind of man Jimin likes.

With a King that can finally recover his throne, the castle finds peace. The rebels agree to let the nobles go without killing them. The guards hate having a new leader but they don't complain out loud. They'll get used to him, just like they got used to Felix before.

There's many things Taemin has to do now. Not only catch on everything that happened when he was sick but also he needs to talk to all nobles and most importantly with King Kim. But there's someone that he considers a priority

- Jiminie...

- Taemin! I'm so happy to see you like this

He hugs him with Suga staring at them. Taemin answers sweetly making him blush.

- And I'm happy to see you..always, no matter when or how. I have to talk to you

- I would love that...but I need to see Tae first! I need to see if he's okay! Him and Kookie! I know they have each other but I have to be there as well

- Of course, it can be later. But please, be there...And you - he points at Yoongi - I would like to talk to you as well. You can come with him since you're friends, right?

Yoongi nods, without being aware that today he's gonna see a side of Jimin not many people know. One that even the Prince thought was nonexistent.

Next Chapter

Namjoon, they have to know their place!

You won't bring a revolution on me back in Daegu right?

------------------------------------------------------
Okay so noooow the wedding is over hahaha we can go back to our couples!

Next chapter it's time for some love-hate Namjin! See you tomorrow for it!

- Baby Y