Ch. Forty three 👑

Felix leaves Taemin's room with a broken heart. Today is the day. His wedding suit is on. The plan he always wanted to accomplish will finally be completed. And after the ceremony, after years of dealing with the image of a dying Taemin, he was finally gonna let him go.

He tried it before. Many times he told Seungmin to take care of him. To let him die. To give up. But he always backed down. Maybe with time they could be what they used to be! He would understand why he did it! But that never happened. And he can't keep this up.

The guests seem to avoid him. It's not what he would expect to happen on his wedding day. He knows no one will ask about his brother. What happened to him is a loud secret. One that everyone knows but no one mentions. Because if there's one thing he learned is that no secret comes out if you can pay enough to those who know it.

He looks at Tae. White fits him perfectly. Yes, he's the one that will stay by his side now. No more dinners with a half dead Taemin. Only a life with a beautiful boy he doesn't love but that will make him very powerful.

After looking around and making sure Namjoon is not there either, he gets closer to Tae. Everything will go according to plan. Seungmin will take care of it.

Walking there his eyes meet Jimin's. He would give to world to kill that bastard. The one that took his brother away from him. But it's okay, soon when Daegu is finally in his hands he'll make sure to send every single soldier under his command to destroy Busan and get him the Young Park's head. He takes a deep breath and finally stands in front of his future husband.

Facing him Taehyung is doing his best not to throw himself out a window. The nerves are eating him up inside and he wonders if it's possible for a lightning to just fall on his head. Maybe it could! Nature is very precise sometimes!

But of course it doesn't happen. And even after an hour of distracting himself with the guests and his best friend, the ceremony has to start.

- We are gathered here for the union of this two souls...

- You look amazing - Felix whispers through the speech - I'm glad I chose you

- T-Thanks - he can hardly talk - You look...uhmm...okay

Maybe another day Felix would be offended by that lack of emotion but right now he doesn't have the energy for it.

While a long and boring introduction is being done, Taehyung looks around discreetly for his lover. He's not that close but he can make eye contact with him. And he loses all focus when he sees him smile. Is he crazy? Why he smiling?

He decides to connect eyes with Jimin now, he will give him the strength to go on with this crap. But again all he meets is a large smile. Is this a joke? He wants to cry in front of everyone but knows it won't look good and his father would kill him.

A bunch of not so loud voices make him confused. It sounds like more people are having their own meeting near this place. Maybe some guests are lost? He can't blame them, it's a big ass castle.

Standing near some nobles and holding a tray with glasses of wine he sees Jin. Oh, he's gonna miss that weird chef. But once again, when Jin looks back at him there's nothing but a smile and a wink. Okay, what do they know he doesn't know?! This is driving him crazier than he already was!

- Lee Felix, will you take Kim Taehyung's hand in marriage to love him and respect him...

This is a nightmare. He needs to wake up. But no matter how many times he pinches his arm or closes his eyes, everything stays the same.

- I do.

- And you, Kim Taehyung..

The voices get louder by the second. Did he finally lose his head?

-...Do you accept Lee Felix as your husband...

The noise makes some guests look around

-...To love him and respect him...

By the time Tae has to answer he can barely make a sound, but he really tries

- I...I...I d-

A door opens up, and a very healthy looking Namjoon walks in. Felix and Tae don't even get a chance to be confused as a second door opens and the prisoners enter the place. The loud rebels show their biggest smiles. Changkyun and his partner lead the rest.

- Don't worry Prince! You heard our prayers, we heard yours! YOU LEE FELIX, WON'T HAVE A WEDDING BUT A FUNERAL TODAY

Namjoon is completely lost about what's going on. Who the hell are this guys? Jin wants lo laugh seeing his face. Yes, Namjoon is necessary for the plan but not yet. The rebels have to show the nobles who's really in charge.

Felix can't take it anymore. It was the final step of his plan. He chose to trust Taehyung, tried his best to make him say yes without a doubt. And this is what he gets? He's tired, it's too much and he won't take it from Tae or anyone.

- GUARDS!

In a matter of seconds he and Tae are surrounded and protected.

- Make sure none of them gets near me! Each dead rebel is more gold in your pockets!

And of course they're more than happy to obey. The nobles try to run but between the rebels and the guards they don't have much place to go. Like a bunch of sheep they corner on a side of the room.

As the confrontation starts, Felix gets closer to Tae.

- You like risking my life? You thought this would work? Baby, my guards are not yours and if you end up dead every noble here will follow my words and say the wedding was completed. Even your father will do that...So good luck, I hope none of my guards make a mistake and kill you by accident

Sounding more like a warning than anything, Taehyung finds himself in a worst place than he was this morning. He always thought of Felix as nothing else but an idiot...But this side of him only makes him ask himself if he'll come out alive from this...

Next chapter

They rebels are not the enemy, Namjoon.

PRINCE PARK LET THEM OUT! GET HIM!

------------------------------------------------------
Day twwwooo of the marathon! I gotta go wash my dog now, but I hope you enjoy this!

Get ready for some dumb Namjoon being kinda cool! See you tomorrow!

- Baby Y