Ch. Two 👑

- Did we lose them?

- I'm not even sure they were following us

Yoongi is already out of breath but Hobi is a little more relaxed. Still, they both stop a moment to catch a breath before meeting Hyungwon. He is the man that trades jewels for money and then sells them back in his kingdom to rich people. Gwacheon is now the kingdom where every rich person buys the jewelry they steal from Daegu's nobles. They only meet him once a month and bring with them everything they've got. The rest of the team must still be running away and taking jewels out of those wheels, so they will arrive later.

- Have you ever seen a carriage with that many stones in it? - Hobi smiles - For a moment I thought we weren't gonna have enough time to take it all!

- And the rings! Did you see those boy's small fingers with diamond rings?!

- We will be okay this month. This will keep everyone so happy...

- And that kid...

- Who? Bunny boy? Or small hands?

- Small hands...he really got nervous thinking we were gonna kill his guard

- He just probably didn't want to get blood stained. It was surprising but let's not give him too much credit

- Yeah...I know.

Yoongi kept looking away from Hoseok thinking about that moment. Every strength the kid had when he denied to give them the necklace disappeared when he heard they could hurt the other boy

- Maybe he sleeps with his bodyguard!

- Ewww Hobi, don't say that!

- What? Many nobles do that! They cheat on the wife with the big poor boy!

- He doesn't look like the kind

- What do you mean? You sound like you're defend...Wait...Hahahah did the little fingers kid look cute for you?

- S-shut up! I'm just saying he looks more...umm...decent

Hoseok lets out a big laugh knowing he will tease Yoongi with this forever. Yoongi saying something kinda nice about a rich boy is not something that happens every day. It's not like it mattered anyway, they are probably never gonna see each other again. They finally go on their way and wave at Hyungwon as soon as they see him. The man rolls his eyes ready for a long afternoon with a bunch of thieves.

- The rest of the guys must be on their way, but you can go checking our stuff!

Yoongi leaves the bag in front of him and without a minute to lose, Hyungwon starts counting and examinating what they have. Meanwhile, he keeps the conversation going.

- Is Jin coming today?

- Not this time. Your dear cousin had a job interview today!

- Good, I can't stand another discussion with him

Hobi and Yoongi smile at each other knowing exactly what he means. Both cousins always fight over which of them is more handsome for hours. As Hyungwon grabs a necklace from the bag, Yoongi gets ready to talk. Hobi holds a laugh knowing Yoongi is gonna ask a lot of money for it.

- That one is a beauty isn't it?

-...Yes it is. This rock can only be found in Busan, actually

- I know! - Yoongi lies - So...how much for that hell of a diamond?

Hyungwon can't hold it a let's out a laugh confusing Yoongi. He throws the necklace back to Yoongi who catches it in the air.

- I don't think you get it...this can only be found in Busan. In every, single, road, in Busan. It is beautiful but it is, as I said, A ROCK and it's worth...less than your shirt Suga.

- Besides, it's marked. I do not re-sell marked things.

Yoongi then looks at it closely to see a P.R carved in to it. Confused as hell he saves it in his pocket and the afternoon goes on with them counting money. When the night starts to fall, every jewel has been counted. Everyone in the gang is already there and Hyungwon is ready to leave. He paid the thieves the worth of their stolen treasure and he needs to leave.
A few minutes after walking the way back home, Hobi and Yoongi come across the last leader of the gang.

- Hey! I didn't think you were gonna come! Your cousin just left!

- God damnit, that not-so-handsome jerk! I got him the most expensive knife ever! It most be worth a fortune!

Jin is out of breath after running all the way there. He thought he was gonna make it on time.

- Well, you'll have to wait a month for...did you just said knife?

- Ah, yes. Gentlemen, you are now looking at the King's new Chef!

Everyone explodes in happiness. They have been waiting to finally have an insider. Someone that knows when a noble goes to the castle and most importantly...when they go out from there, ready to be robbed.

- This is huge, Jin! - Hobi smiles - Just think of the possibilities! And you even stole a knife from those fuckers!

- Hey! Language! And yes I did...Guys, everything there is so expensive, everything is made out of gold I swear! I mean, I might be exaggerating a bit but it was incredible! And I have huge news! Busan's Prince was coming today, which means they will probably organize something with the nobles! I'm sure there will be a lot of movement this month and...Yoongi?

Yoongi's eyes open as wide as humanly possible. Busan's Prince was coming. A man so rich he could have...a diamond ring on each finger and jewels in every wheel of his carriage.

- HE WAS A PRINCE?!

- What are you...OH GOD, YOONGI! We robbed a prince!

Hobi's smile shines brighter than ever. Everyone who've been there taking out jewels from the carriage looks at each other surprised. Yoongi has a lot to think about now. Yes, they robbed royalty. Yes, this would mean they're gonna get chased much more fiercely. Yes, they're amazing and in danger. But, all he can focus on is...

Why would a prince carry a worthless rock around his neck?

Next chapter

If the Young Prince comes...be fast

Have you ever heard about...a boy named Suga?
-

-----------------------------------------------------
For those who don't know this is Hyungwon

-----------------------------------------------------For those who don't know this is Hyungwon

(Look at his shoulders and beauty and tell me he doesn't fit as Jin's cousin, I dare you)

You'll meet the royal family next hehehe

Anyways, I hope you are liking the story! I'll see you next Saturday!

- Baby Y