Ch. Sixty Nine 👑

Jimin stands in the main room of his castle with a huge smile on his face. It's been a month since the first day Yoongi came for him and he's been showing up every single day ever since. Always bringing flowers and sweet words. And Jimin can't feel happier about it.

But today is a little different. The sun is setting and the former thief hasn't showed up. The Prince starts to get nervous. What if he doesn't come? Did he get tired of insisting? Damn it, he should've said yes to his proposal a week ago! But no...Jimin wanted to keep seeing the other fight for him.

He can't wait anymore. It's obvious he's not coming. And without even thinking about it, Jimin walks out to look for him. He asks around where he can find him. Thankfully, a new guy with a huge scar is easy to spot and Jimin finds his small house pretty fast.

Standing there, staring at the house that Tae got for Yoongi he realizes he doesn't know what to say. Should he knock on the door and wait for the other to talk first? Why is he running after him again? Maybe he should go back. But he doesn't want to. He wants to see him again.

- My Prince?

Jimin turns around. Standing there holding a kid in his arms, it's a confused and happy Min Yoongi.

- H-Hi...uhmm... who's that little boy?

- Oh, he's my son

- HE'S YOUR WHAT?!

- Hahaha I'm joking! You should've seen your face hahaha

- You...- He gets closer and covers the kids ears -...are a stupid idiot! You didn't come today, and you said you would everyday no matter what! And I-

- Hey, hey, I'm sorry my pretty boy - he says with a smile - I just had to work a little extra today

- W-Work?

Just then a woman calls the little kid's name. And Yoongi puts him down so he can run up to her. Only then Jimin realizes his little house is next to Busan's Orphanage. The place where Yoongi now works. He feels embarrassed to think he just insulted him for nothing. But the other doesn't seem to care.

- I'm sorry for taking so long. I was gonna go as soon as I was free again today. I promise to be there on time tomorrow, Jiminie.

- Why did you look for a job?

- Well, the Young Prince didn't give me this house for free. I promised to have a decent life. And I wanna pay for the flowers I buy for you with my own money. Though if I didn't have anything I would find a way to give them to you anyway hahaha

- W-Why?

He knows why. He just wants to hear it again. Because he loves those words coming from him.

- Because I love you, Jiminie. Like I tell you everyday, I love you even more than yesterday

- Yoongi...you owe me a kiss don't you? If I recall correctly I only got back three out of the four I gave you...

Yoongi blushes. Jimin's flirty smile might kill him any moment now.

- Y-Yeah it's just that I d-didn't think you would want-

- I do. I do want it, my love~

And without a second thought, Yoongi kisses his Prince. They missed the feeling of it. But thankfully, they won't be away from each other ever again.

Back in Daegu

- That would take a lot of precious time from him, Jin!

- Well, I think hearing his people would be worth it! Just one day a week all day! Or everyday a few hours in the morning! Is that too much, Namjoon?!