Runaway~NagisaxReader

Knock knock knock

The sound of knuckles hitting your front door pulled you out of your blissful sleep. Groaning, you sat up and rubbed your eyes before looking at your clock. It read 3:35 A.M. Not knowing who would come to your house at three in the morning, you grabbed the pepper spray off your dresser for self defense reasons. Tiptoeing through the house, you held the pepper spray in front of you. Once you reach the door, you yelled, "Who is it?"

"(First name)-chan! It's me Nagisa," Replied the familiar voice of your best friend. After turning on the lights and unlocking the door, you pulled the young male inside.

"Nagisa-kun, what are you doing out at this hour? You could have gotten hurt!" You placed your hands on his shoulders and started shaking him. "Answer me, Nagisa-kun!"

"I'm sorry (First name)-chan," Nagisa said as he smiled apologetically. "If you stop shaking me, I'll tell you!"

Nodding frantically, you stopped shaking the male and pulled him towards the living room. After sitting down, you said, "I quit shaking you now tell me why you're out and not at home. Don't try to lie either."

"Haru-chan, Mako-chan, and Rei-chan wouldn't let me stay with them. They told me to go home but I," Nagisa paused. He was clutching the fabric of his pants so tight that his knuckles were turning white. "I can't, (First name)-chan. I ran away. I ran away because my parents want me to stop swimming, to quit the swim team. (First name)-chan, I can't quit! I want to swim with Rei-chan, Haru-chan, and Mako-chan! I want to swim with my friends but my parents don't understand!"

Tears slid down Nagisas cheeks. You had never seen him look so sad and broken before. You pulled him into a hug, trying to cheer him up. Nagisa slowly wrapped his arms around you as he sobbed into your shoulder. "Don't worry, Nagisa-kun," You whispered. "You can stay with me tonight, but in the morning you have to call your parents and let them know you're fine."

"Thank you, (First name)-chan. Can we go to bed now?" You simply hummed in reply. Nagisa smiled, intertwined his fingers with yours, and drug you to your bedroom. The rest of the night was filled with cuddles and Nagisas laughter.