Cute~MomoxReader

Everyday, Momo seen her walking down the street. Her school uniform fit her form perfectly and her beautiful (hair color) hair would sway gently with the breeze. The sun reflected in her (eye color) eyes that could part the clouds on a gloomy day. Everything about her drove Momo crazy. "She's just so cute!" Momo thought. "I have to meet her!"

Like always, Momo seen the cute girl walking down the street. He stared at her through the glass surrounding the pool for a few moments before bolting towards the door. "Oi! Momo where are you going?" Rin called after him but he wasn't paying attention. The cool air blew against Momo's bare chest and his swimsuit clung to him as he ran towards the girl. He stopped in front of her, panting as he tried to catch his breath.

"Hi! I'm Mikoshiba Momotarou. I'm Japan's legendary sea otter! I swim the backstroke and hunt stag beetles! The biggest one I've caught is eight centimeters!" Momo exclaimed as he stared at the (eye color) eyed girl. She smiled as she laughed a musical laugh that seemed to flow with the wind.

"I'm (Last name and first name) but you can just call me (First name). It's a pleasure to meet you, Momo-kun." (First name) smiled which made Momo's eyes grow wide.

"(First name)-chan... You're so cute!"

"Thank you, Momo-kun. You're rather cute yourself."

"Please go out with me sometime, (First name)-chan!" Momo looked at her with pleading eyes that were full of hope. (First name)'s smile grew wider as she pulled a pen out of her bag and scribbled her number on Momo's hand.

"I'd love too, Momo-kun. Call me sometime, okay?"

"Okay!" Momo smiled brightly as he looked down at the number written on his hand. This was definitely the start to a beautiful relationship, he thought.