Harassment~SousukexReader

Being a beautiful teenage girl often lead to a lot of unwanted attention in the hallways at school, on the streets, in stores, and even on the train. You often found yourself in awkward situations where people were hitting on you and you couldn't get away without looking rude in front of multiple people. But then you met your savior Yamazaki Sousuke. He often saved you from awkward situations and harassment.

Walking to school one early morning, you walked past a group of teenage boys. They whistled, catcalled, and yelled things like "Nice body babe!" at you. They were disgusting pigs to say the least. You tried to ignore them and continued walking, not once looking in their direction. This seemed to anger the group of males. One of them ran up to you, grabbing your wrist. "Don't ignore us when we're talking to you." He said, his grip on your wrist getting tighter.

"Let go of me." You said, your voice sounding firm.

"Or what?" The male and his friends laughed. They obviously doubted you could do anything to them but you knew that Sousuke would be walking through this area soon. If you couldn't get them to leave you alone, Sousuke surely would.

"If you don't let go of my wrist-" Your quiet voice was cut off by a much deeper, angry one. One that you knew too well. Yamazaki Sousuke's voice.

"You'll have to deal with me. This is harassment and I'm not going to let you get away with it." Sousuke glared down at the shorter male, who was smirking.

"You don't scare me." The male said. His grip continued to get tighter, making you wince in pain. A bruise would probably be left on your wrist if the male continued holding onto it like this. Sousuke frowned and, before you could process what was happening, the male let go of your wrist. He fell to the ground, holding his bloody nose in both hands. His friends stared in shock, unsure of what to do.

"Let's go, (First name)." Sousuke said, putting an arm around your shoulders. You nodded in agreement and the two of you walked in silence. After getting a good distance away from those males, you spoke up. "Thank you for saving me, Sousuke."

Sousuke looked at you, a smile tugging at the corner of his lips. "No problem, (First name)."

"But, Sousuke, you're always saving me. It must be tiring and troublesome."

"Don't worry about it." Sousuke ruffled your hair, making you pout. He chuckled, taking your smaller hand into his own. "I'm walking you to school so you don't get in a situation like that again.

(A:N) Wow this is the longest one shot I've written in a while. The ending was sorta bad but I hope you enjoyed it anyways! Which character would you like to read about next? Tell me in the comments!