Broken Promises~ KisumixReader

Promises were meant to be broken. At least that's what some people say. (Your name), however, believed that people should keep their promises. So, when Kisumi promised to take (Your name) out on a date Friday, she thought he would.

When Friday came, (Your name) woke up, took a shower, and put on her best outfit. Hours dragged by after that; the clock ticking away. (Your name) did anything to pass the time. She cleaned, watched her favorite television shows, played games on her phone, yet Kisumi still hadn't showed up.

The day passed by slowly until it was finally night time. Kisumi had never showed up, never texted, never called, nothing. (Your name) could feel the tears pooling up in her eyes. Just as she had began to give up, her phone rang. Kisumi was trying to call her, but she hit ignore. (Your name) already knew what he was going to say. "I'm sorry babe. I was with the guys and I forgot." But, (Your name) was done. She didn't want to hear it.

"We're over Kisumi. I'm tired of you and your broken promises." She hit send and made it official.

It's true what they say. Promises are meant to be broken.

(A/N): Sorry this chapter is rather short and took a while to be posted. I've had it written down on paper for such a long time but I never had time to type it! Let me know in the comments if you would like a part 2 to this one shot!