Run~ ReixReader

The young female ran around the track. Her (hair length) (hair color) flew behind her as her feet pounded against the ground. A smile formed on her face as sweat trickled down her sun kissed skin.

Behind her ran a young male with red glasses. His breathing was harsh as he tried to keep up with the young girl. Sweat rolled down his neck and forehead, making him cringe. Being sweaty and having a red face couldn't be beautiful, he thought.

"Hey, Rei-chan, let's take a break." The young girl called as she sat down on the nearest bench.

"Hai, (First name)-chan." The male replied as he sat down next to the female. He placed his hands on his knees, trying to catch his breath.

"Here Rei," Said the girl as she tossed him a water bottle she had just bought from the vending machine.

"Thank you, (First name)-chan." He brought the cool drink to his lips, drinking the whole thing in just a few gulps. Waving her hand in a 'it was nothing' fashion, she brought her own water up to her lips and took a rather large drink.

"You know I'm running to stay in shape for swimming, (First name)-chan, and I was just wondering why are you running? I know the runners look beautiful and all but the sweating isn't."

Laughing at how everything her friend says is about beauty, the young girl sat her water down. "I run for the same reason Haru-sempai swims, to be free. Running clears my mind and helps me work through my problems. Running sets me free."

The males eyes widened at the girls words. A newly found respect for running formed in his heart and he held her love for the sport in the highest regards since that day.