Hide And Seek~ Young!NagisaxYoung!Reader

A young (hair color) haired girl sat on the swings at the local park. Her small legs kicked to keep herself in the air. On the swing to her right sat a young hyperactive boy with blond hair. HIs name was Nagisa and he had been close to the girl since birth.

"(First name-chan," said Nagisa, breaking (First name)'s concentration. She looked over to him to show she was listening. "Let's play hide and seek! I'll hide and you have to find me. If you can, I'll give you a gift!"

"Okay Nagisa-kun!" (First name) smiled. "I'll count to ten and you go hide."

Nagisa smiled brightly, his eyes sparkling with excitement. As (First name) put her hands over her eyes, he ran in search of a place to hide. Slowly, (First name) counted backwards from ten. Once she reach zero, (First name) announced loudly, "Ready or not, here I come!" She took her small hands off her eyes and began to look for Nagisa. (First name) looked behind trees and under slides but couldn't find her magenta eyed friend. A sigh escaped her lips as she sat down on the grass. "Nagisa-0kun, where are you? I give up," said the small girl, her eyes becoming wet with tears.

"Here I am, (First name)-chan!" The young boy exclaimed, removing himself from his hiding place. Nagisa had been hiding in one of those plastic tubes that connected the different playsets. He happily ran over to (First name) but his demeanor changed when he seen the tears pooling in her (eye color) eyes. "Hey, (First name)-chan. Don't be sad. You can still get a prize, even if you didn't find me."

"Really?" (First name) asked in a quiet voice.

"Yeah!"

"Thank you. Nagisa-kun!"

Nagisa sat down beside (First name) and pressed a quick kiss to her cheek. A cheeky smile not once leaving his face. (First name)'s cheeks turned the color of sakura blossoms and her tears dried up. "Why did you kiss me, Nagisa?" She questioned.

"It was your gift, silly! I thought a kiss would heal the sadness in your heart and make your tears go away," said Nagisa, making (First name) blush worse. Times like this made her glad she had a friend like Nagisa.

(A/N): Sorry this update took such a long time. School started back in August and has been really stressful so my updated will be slow for a while. Plus I'm going to be working on the KNBxReader series too so that might effect how quick my updates are for this series. I hope you all underdstand. Also, who would you like to see next? Let me know!