Unwanted~Notori x Reader

Broken glass and blood covered the floors. Tears fell down her cheeks, blood trickled down her fingertips, and she felt as if her whole world was crumbling down around her.

"Babe, please calm down." Nitori pleaded, feeling his heart break from the sight of his crying, bleeding girlfriend.

"No, Nitori, I will not calm down! How can you tell me to calm down when you have no idea how I feel?! We've been dating for two years! Two damn years! And you sill won't even kiss me! I feel so... So unwanted..." (First name)'s sobs got increasingly louder, and Nitori felt as if he had just been stabbed. He didn't realize that he made the one he loves so much feel so terrible.

"Come on... Let's go get you cleaned up." Nitori grabbed (First name)'s hand gently and guided her to sit on the couch. As he grabbed the first aid kit, he continued talking. "I've wanted you since day one, and that never changed. It never will." Nitori sat beside (First name), wiping her cuts clean with alcohol pads. "You really cut your hand up when you broke that cup, huh?"

"Yeah, I did..." (First name) smiled sheepishly as Nitori put bandages over her cuts.

"I never wanted to make you feel unwanted. It was never my intentions and I'm sorry. I just wanted to make sure our first kiss was special and meant something to the both of us." Nitori sighed and moved his hand up to cup (First name)'s cheek. "(Your full name), I love you." Nitori leaned in and kissed her lips passionately, making everything feel okay again.

(A/N); Hey guys! Sorry it's been a while since I've updated but school has really been keeping me busy! I hope you enjoyed this one shot. Until next time, stay lovely!
Also, if you like Kuroko No Basket check out my other one shot series!