Playing Dead Pt. 2~NagisaxReader

Trigger Warning: Includes Death

At the funeral, (First name) sat between Makoto and Rei. She held both their hands tightly. providing comfort for Rei and being comforted by Makoto. Everyone had tear stained eyes and red puffy eyes. Dark circles were under the Iwatobi Swim Teams eyes which matched their dark clothing.

Looking up at the coffin, more tears slid down (First name)s cheeks. Rei looked at (First name), his own tears falling and sobs shook his large frame. Makoto and Haru looked away, wanting to remain strong for their friends and not cry.

(First name) felt a chill run down her spine as her lap became cold and it felt like ice was being held to her cheek. Rei shivered as he felt the same coldness on his cheek.

"Rei-chan, (First name)-chan!" A happy yet quit voice called.

"Nagisa..." Rai and (First name) whispered as the young male appeared in front of them. He was transparent and sitting on (First names) lap. One of his hands was on Reis cheek and the other was on (First name)s.

"Please don't cry. I'm okay!" Nagisa smiled his bright and heartwarming smile. "I'm sorry that I had to leave you but we'll be together soon and we'll have lots of fun! Stay strong until then, for me."

Nagisa wiped away the tears that slid down (First name) and Reis face. "Rei, (First name), I love you." His body began to vanish and he smiled one last time. "This isn't goodbye."