Insecurities~MakotoxReader

(A/n): This one shot focuses more on Makoto than the reader. Also, this one shot will be more gender neutral for the reader

Perfection. That's the one word many people would use to describe Makoto. He was kind and caring. He was a gentle, giant teddy bear. However, he viewed himself differently. Makoto thought he was a terrible person and that he would never be good enough. Never be good enough for the one he loved, (First name).

Makoto's head was like a war zone. Good thoughts clashing with the bad. Part of him wanted to be loved but part of him thought he didn't deserve it. His shoulders shook, his pillow was soaked, his breathing was rugged. Makoto wanted nothing more than to scream, to release his frustration. But he couldn't. He couldn't bring himself to scream so he just bit his lip and held it in instead. He felt like his world was crashing and like nothing was okay. But then, he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist and a tender kiss planted on his cheek.

"It's okay Makoto. Everything will be okay," said that oh-so familiar voice. The voice of his lover, (First name). Makoto could feel himself instantly calming down. His world was slowly falling back into place. And the longer he spent in his lovers arms, the better he felt.

(A/N): Hi everyone! It's been such a long time since I've updated so I apologize. I hope you all have been well! Next update will be a HaruxReader and I'll try to update soon. Until next time, stay safe!