You'll Be Okay~MakotoxReader

Behind closed doors is where somebody is at their weakest. Their usual smile is no longer on their face and their true emotions are exposed. At least that's how things were for (Last name and First name), a young girl from Iwatobi.

Behind closed doors, (First name) would cry into her pillow. Some times she would bite down on her blankets to muffle her sobs. Behind closed doors, (First name) could put her emotions out into the open without worries of being judged. She felt as if her entire world was crashing down around her, but she would never let anyone know.

Every morning (First name) would plaster a fake smile on her face in an attempt to hide what she was truly feeling. She would use make-up to cover the bags under her eyes, destroying the proof that she had spent multiple hours crying the night before. (First name) had always done a good job at hiding her emotions until, one day, she broke down in class.

Feeling the familiar wetness sliding down her cheeks, (First name) ran out of the classroom. Many of her classmates watched in surprise as the usually happy girl ran out crying. Makoto quickly stood from his seat and ran after (First name).

Makoto found (First name) sitting against the lockers. She was crying into her hands, her body shaking. He sat down next to her, slowly wrapping his arms around her and pulling her into his chest. Makoto lowered his head and whispered into (First name)'s ear, "You'll be okay."